Chapter 15💙

It's been a whole year and my rap career took off. Crazy right. I got 5 interviews this week and 15 performances. Oh and Megan and I been real good lately but she been having mood swings a lot.

"Babe just talk to me, I ain't mean to cut you off" Megan said on FaceTime.

"Daddy just talk to me" she said tearing up

-No Answer-

"I just want you to talk to meee" she said sobbing.

"I'm not dealing with this shit today" I said under my breath and hanging up.

I got in the shower and did my hair. I put on some sweats and a Megan thee stallion tee.

I put on my yeezys and headed into my car. I was going to Megan's house to cheer her up but first I got some flowers.

"No cap she goin like those blue ones" I said on the phone to Dre.

"Naa no cap cause blue her favorite color" he said

"Yeah it is"

"But imma catch you later dawg" I said giving the money to the man and getting the flowers.

I got in the car and drove off to Megan's house.
I FaceTimed her and guess what no answer, so I just busted inside the house. What I see Megan passed out on her bed.

"Awe mama you sleep" I said kissing her all over her face.

"Stop"

"Uht uht you know you like these kisses"

"But anyways here is you chocolate covered almonds and the flowers" I said giving it to her.

"Thanks bae" she said sniffing

It was quiet for a moment then she looked like she was thinking about something and then she started crying more but worst.

I checked my phone to see the date and I remembered that this was the day her mother died.

"Awe Mamas" I said hugging her

"It's been 2 years...not 1 but 2 Y/n, I miss her so fucking much" she cried holding on to me.

"I know bae you goin get through it I promise, your mom wouldn't want you sitting here and crying...she would want you to chase the bag" I said kissing her tears.

"Your right" she mumbled against my lips.

"You know what we goin get up and go shopping okay, but first we goin take a quick nap"

"Yeah cause I'm really drained" she said laying down.

I turned on attack on titan and we felled asleep.

                 -1:35 Pm-

I finally woke up to seeing Megan peacefully sleeping. And god I tell you....she is the sexiest when she sleeps. I know weird right.

"Mama....mama....Megan Wegan" I said shaking her

"Hm"

"You gotta get up so we can start our day"

"I'm sleepy bae" she whined

"Welp looks like you don't wanna go ride go-karts"

"Bae you Foreal" she said looking up

"Yup"

She didn't say nun else...she got up and went inside the bathroom.

"Do you wanna get in wimme" she asked

"Hell yeah girl" I said racing in the bathroom and taking off my clothes

We both got in the shower and turned on the water

"Ahh godamn this water hot" I said

"Bae this ain't een hot" she mumbled

We washed each other up when it was time for me to wash Megan's back, Megan turned towards me and laid her head on my chest.

I could tell my baby was real life sad and I was gonna change that.

After we washed each other 5 more times then washed our areas we got out.

Megan did her makeup and I put my hair in a messy bun. We decided to wear matching outfits. We settled with bape hoodies, some Nike sweats, and some yeezys.

"Bae I'm driving" I said

"Oh I know you are"

I shook my head and opened her car door then opened mine. Today we was going with the 2021 dodge charger Srt.

When we pulled up to the place we got out and went inside.

"Ouu bae imma beat you"

3

"Girl no you not" I said

2

"If I win you goin eat me out until sunrise"

1

"Bet" I shrugged

Go

I sped off going pass Megan and I mean going fast.

When I turned around she was far away but she was coming up fast and she passed me.

"Haaaa pussy niggaaaa" she said laughing and I laughed to

I started speeding and hit this lady go-kart.

"Ma'am I am so sorry" I said and went back to speeding

And before I knew it Megan beat me

"Damn brooooo"

"I told you I was gonna beat you, nowww let's go get food" she danced.

"Alright mamas"

We left out the place and went to Waffle House. Me personally I don't really care for Waffle House but Babygirl on the other hand lovessss Waffle House.

After we ate our food we went to my moms house to see the baby.

"Hey Momma dukes" I said giving her a hug

"Hey y/n and Megan...I really miss y'all and I hope y'all not coming to get the baby"

"Mom that's our son" Megan said

"And your point...I barely even see this handsome young man" she said kissing Milan.

"Man alright mama well we just wanted to stop by and on Monday we getting our child back"

"Okay now...have a good night" she said waving us off and closing the door.

"Welp let's go nigga cause you finna give me sommeee headdddddd" Megan said twerking

I shook my head and got in the car, then drove off.

————————————————————————
                        TO BE CONTINUED

- did yall like the chapter

-do y'all mess with this story

-do you think Tey should come back more

-do you think that y/n and Megan goin last, if not who y'all ship together?

-how did y'all feel about this whole chapter

I love y'all see y'all next chapter.