Chapter 1

The ninja continued their afternoon training blood and sweat went into the six as they continued kicking, punching, and using their elemental powers. "Alright students, you can take a break," Wu shouted high enough for the six to hear. They took a breath and sat down in front of the monastery. Jay sat down next to Kai and laid his head on his shoulder as he took a swig of his water. It was unreasonably hot that day. Sensei thought it would be a good idea to fight in blazing hot weather for future times. You never know when you will have to fight in a place this hot.

Zane didn't feel as hot as the others. Being a robot and all an air conditioner is already installed so he doesn't overheat. The others sat in a group as Cole sat a bit of a distance. It was almost his mother's Death Anniversary. In a week will be the day she died. It was every year that would happen. He'd get reminded of his mother and sulk almost the whole month. The ninja didn't seem to notice most of these years. They knew Coles mother passed, but the earth elemental never mentioned when.

She's been gone for years, but every year the pain seems to be worse. The fact that his mother had to die a slow and sickly death was an arrow stuck in his heart. He couldn't get the sight of those flat lines making a loud long beep sound. He shook the thought out of his head clouding it with other thoughts.

Cole blinked and looked up at the others. They were all staring at him, worry could be easily read from their eyes. "What?" Cole questioned taking another blink. A tear fell from his eye. It seemed as his memory got the best of him making tears well up in his eyes. "Are you okay babe?" Zane asked concerned for his tearful boyfriend. Cole nodded smiling. "Sorry Just got something in my eyes," Cole said innocently. This made the others curious. "Are you sure, It actually looked like you were crying," Nya stated now standing to walk to the earth ninja.

Cole genuinely didn't want them in his business. Before Nya could kneel Cole stood up quickly. "Nya I'm okay... really," Cole hesitated. The hesitation only made Nya feel worse. Nya looked at the boy in disapproval, "No, your not Cole. Tell us what's wrong. We tell each other everything!" Nya told the Earth Elemental. Cole looked at Nya annoyance building up in him. "Nya, I am okay. If something was bothering me I'd tell you." Cole growled to the Water Elemental making Nya take a step back from Cole. She chuckled nervously, "Cole calm down you don't have to tell us or well me. I just wanted to know what was going on with you," Nya said in a rather calm voice. 

The others stared at Cole as he made his way towards the doors of the Temple. With slick movements, he entered the Monastery and closed the door shortly after he entered. "What's up with him?" Kai asked as he stood up towards his upset looking sister. Nya shook her head, "I'm not sure, but I'm going to find out!" Nya said determined to find out what is wrong with her Elemental friend. 

Nya made her way into the Monastery to go talk to their Master, Wu. She walks down the hallway making it to the room where Sensei spends most of his time meditating. Nya slid open the door to see her master sitting on the ground hands folded and eyes closed. Nya sat in front of the old man and waited for a response from her Sensei. 

A few minutes after Wu opened his eyes at Nya. Nya smiled at Sensei Wu's response to her. "Master I've got a question," She starts. Wu nodded, "What would that be Nya?" The old master asked placing his hands gently on his crossed legs. "It's about Cole. He's well he's keeping something from us. He won't tell us what it is," Nya started in a slightly panicked voice. Wu sighed knowing what she is talking about. "I do not have anything that can help you with your problem Nya. I am sorry," Wu apologizes to the girl in grey. 

She sighs and stands up. "Thanks for the help anyway Master Wu," She thanks for his attempts to help and exits Wu's meditation room. She walks down to the gaming room where the others sat. Cole was there watching Kai and Jay VRs in the old game Fist to Face 2. The two not playing this game in awhile were rusty at the start and buttons and soon got the hang of the controls again. 

Jay, Kai, and Lloyd were sitting on the couch facing the large screen TV while Zane and Cole sat on the other one disregarded towards the right of the TV. Nya sat next to Zane on the couch thinking of a solution to figure out what Cole could've been hiding from them.

A thought popped up in the Water Elementals head. Honest-tea could work. She could give Cole tea and ask him questions to reveal what he would be hiding, but that lasts a while and the others could take advantage of him in that state. Maybe Mistake has another tea maybe where she could read his thoughts or go into his dream? Nya smiled to herself. She could see if Mistake had tea to go into dreams of someone else. She and the others could go into Cole's dream and see what would be the matter. 

Nya stands up and starts to walk out of the door to the game room. "Hey, sis where you going?" Kai asked questionably. She turns to her hot-headed brother and smiles. "Oh, I'm going to Ninjago City. I'll be back soon." Nya states with a smile and head down the hallway. Kai shakes his head and looks back to the screen where Jay and Lloyd were battling.

*Skip to Ninjago City because I'm a bit lazy*

Nya jumps off her elemental dragon landing on the sidewalk of Ninjago City. Right in front of Mistakes tea shop. She opens the door to hear a small bell from above the door alerting that someone had come into the shop. Nya smiles towards the older woman. "Ah, Nya, what do you need dear?" She asks looking at the young woman in front of her. Nya gives Mistake a smile.

"I need a tea where we can enter someone's dream. Do you have anything like that?" Nya asks setting her hand on the counter. Mistake shook her head, "Let me check for you." She said heading into the back that was stocked with multiple mysterious teas. Mistake came back with a glass jar filled with small blue tea leaves.  

"These can be very dangerous. If you enter someone's dream you will be automatically transported out within five(5) hours. So you are very limited on time," Mistake says putting the tea leaves inside of a to-go bag. "You cannot be seen in the dream only hear and look at what is happening," She finishes handing Nya the bag of tea. "Thank you Mistake," Nya thanks and throws down two currency coins. She grasps onto the bag and makes her way back outside to summon her elemental dragon.