Chapter 2

Nya makes her way quickly back to the Monastery. She jumped off her blue water dragon and landed safely on the concrete ground of the Temple. She walked her way back inside to the others holding the bag of tea. "Hey Nya, what's that?" Lloyd asked looking at the bag in her hand. She looked around the room before she spoke. Cole wasn't anywhere around. "It's tea," She said holding up the bag. "Where's Cole?" She asked curiously. "He said he was going to bed," Kai stated turning his way towards his younger sibling. 

Nya smiled, "Great because I have a plan." The four looked at her sheepishly. "What would that be?" Zane asked curious about what she was doing. "Well since Cole won't tell us what is wrong I went to Mistake and got Dream Tea. So we could enter Coles dream and see what is wrong with him," Nya stated with a slight smirk. "You what?" Jay questioned not believing the girl. She nodded. "We're all going inside Coles dream or well more like memories," She smiled heading to the kitchen.

The four boys quickly got up from their sitting positions on the couch not believing Nya was about to go into Coles dream to find out what is wrong. "Nya are you sure you want to do this? I mean it could be really dangerous," Lloyd said not wanting to go with the girl's plan. "It is not right to go inside of Coles mind. He could be holding important information that he wants to keep to himself," Zane said trying to snap the girl from her plan. Nya scoffed, "We've been with each other for years. I've noticed how he's been acting the past two years," Nya spoke to the others. "He's acted like this at the exact time both years," Nya complained to the others. Trying to convince the boys to agree to her plan.

Lloyd shook his head, "I don't like this plan, but it doesn't seem like he will tell us any time soon." Nya smiled heading to the stove to heat up some water. "I still don't like this idea, sis," Kai sighed at the girl grabbing a few mugs for them to drink the tea. "I know, I didn't want to do this either, but this situation really looks like it's eating at Cole," Nya says worried for her Earth Elemental teammate. 

Jay walked up and placed a reassuring hand on Nya's shoulder. "Your heart is in the right play Nya. I thinking we should do it. I don't want to see my best friend like this," Jay finished with a small smile facing the others still thinking it wasn't the best idea. The kettle made a high-pitched shriek indicating that the water was finished and it was time for Nya to put the steaming water in the mugs.

Nya grabbed the kettles handle and carefully poured the steaming hot water into the separate mugs. She opened the bag of tea leaves Mistake gave her and put a tea leaf in each. The dream tea leaf quickly dissolved inside of the hot water creating a blue hue inside the water. 

"So how does this work?" Zane asked looking at the finished dream tea. "Well, whenever you drink it'll send you to whoever's head you are thinking of. We have five(5) hours and we will be automatically transported out and back to where we drank the tea. Or we will be transported out whenever Cole wakes up. We can't be seen either we can only see and hear what is happening," Nya explained the easy things about the tea.

Kai hummed, "Doesn't seem that hard." The hot-headed boy said grabbing a mug filled with the Dream Tea. "You all ready?" Lloyd asked grabbing his own cup. The others nodded. They didn't know what to expect inside of Cole's mind or well dream. It should hopefully tell them the answers to why their friend was acting strange every year. 

They walked back to the gaming room and sat down on the two separate couches. "You all ready?" Lloyd asked one final time. The other four(4) nodded readily for what was about to come.

They each pulled the tea up to their mouths taking a big sip of the hot tea. It burned their mouthes from the steaming water, but it seemed to have warming after tastes. It was sweeter than usual and sugar wasn't even added to the blue colored tea.

They all opened their eyes to be appeared inside of a black cube. Their bodies were faint. Kind of like whenever Cole was a ghost. They looked around. "You guys okay?" Kai asked the others walking towards his friends. Nya nodded, "Where are we?" She asked looking around into nothingness. "Should we start walking somewhere," Jay asked confused about what was supposed to happen next. Lloyd shrugged and walked forward.  

Walking was a bit weird. It seemed to be a bit wobbly to walk at first, but Lloyd quickly got the hang of it. The others quickly followed Lloyd. They didn't know where they were going in this void they'd be trapped in for five(5) hours or less. That was until something appeared in front of the five. 

(A little shorter than I expected it to be :/)