Liar

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

I was changed into my uniform, I began to walk down to the common room. Everyone stared at me and whispered at each other, it was weird. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turn to see a girl in my year with an eyebrow raised.

"I knew you would sleep around, like father like daughter" The girl said

I gave her a nasty look then walked away, it was weird but I didn't know what she was talking about. I walked through the halls then I saw Draco practically choking the living hell out of a Gryffindor boy.

"IF YOU EVER MAKE LIES ABOUT HER AGAIN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! KEEP MY COUSINS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH! You FILTHY MUDDBLOOD!" Draco yelled in the boys face

He let him go and the boy went running off crying, I then realized what was happening. Draco gave me a devastated look that told me everything, I clenched my fist and prepared for the worst.

"Legilimency" I whispered

"She was on her knees for me, I mean like father like daughter. She was a pro, I wonder how many others she's slept with...she's easy just like her mum" Oliver said grinning as the Slytherin guys laughed

"SHUT THE FUCK UP RIDDLE!" Draco yelled

I stopped, I couldn't see anymore. I felt disgusted by myself, it was like someone stabbed me in the chest again but this time it was along with my back. I paced off running to face him.

"SYDEN!" Draco called out my name

I ran and ran until I was in potions class where Oliver and Mason where along with some other students that came early too.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I yelled at Oliver

Everyone turned towards us, I clenched my fist and Oliver stood up. Tears building up in my eyes, I was angry.

"YOU LIED TO ME! You used me! This entire time I thought you had- a bit of goodness in you, that you where worth saving! That I could actually call you a person with a heart but you wanted me to become like you...VOID! EMPTY! AND DARK!...but now you've lost me FOREVER!" I yelled at Oliver as I slapped him

I began to pull the ring of my finger that he gave me, it was like fear was plastered in his face.

"I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! With Mason! With death eaters! With EVER JOINING YOU!...but don't worry your right...I will be exactly like my mum!" I spat as I through the ring at him

I ran off but Oliver was stopped by Professor snape as he entered the class room. I wanted to die...I want to die, I've done my fair share of horrible things but I didn't deserve this...I wouldn't even wish this pain on my worst enemy. I was by the river, I took my cloak, tie and jumper off. I through them On the floor as I chugged the fire whiskey. The burning sensation was nothing compared to the pain I felt..I knew what I was in that moment. A mistake.

I walked further and further into the river to the point where the water was up to my chest. I laid back and began to float, then I pushed my body down. The water went over my face and now my back was touching the floor as I held a heavy rock above me. I felt my lungs crying out for air as I closed my eyes, it was horrible not being able to breath. I felt like I was suffocating in my own mind, my own cries. I felt myself getting weaker and weaker by the second.

It was like all my memories flooded my mind, I saw Sirius, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Draco, Mason and then I saw something beautiful...it was angelic like. A white light but it was above the water, it was beautiful as my eyes opened. The water making everything blurry as I stared at the white light.