Emotions

I stood there frozen as Severus was now looking at me with seriousness. He walked towards me slowly as I walked back, this could get me expelled.

"I-I was just-"

"I know it was you Syden no need to lie to me. My I remind you I am your godfather and know when you lie. Just like when you where five years old and tried to take my wand and say you didn't." Severus said as I looked at him confused

I didn't remember anything like this, he walked towards me and put his hand gently on my shoulder. He made me walk along side of him as we began to walk towards a cabin I've never seen before. It was pitch black from outside and in the middle of the woods. He opened the door as I walked I into it, the brown wood from inside the cabin looked to be like it was new. I saw a bed, a closet, the bathroom door, then a desk. It was spacious and looked warm, I made contact with the necklace I gave to Severus..that was Lily's. It was next to a later and a picture of Lily. She looked no younger than myself, for the first time ever I saw Severus smiling like never before. His entire face light up as he stared at her, her smile was what light his. I stared at the picture and it was like an exact replica of my life. Fred was Severus, Oliver was James, and I was lily. I turned to Severus as I once finally saw emotion, he looked hurt but hurt for me.

"I've loved Lily more than I've ever loved anyone...even myself." Severus said closing the door but facing away from me

"Do you think I'm in the wrong for loving him?" I asked lowly

"I think that just like Lily...you don't know your worth. Neither of James and I deserved her...I did a mistake in leaving Lily when she asked me to stay. James did the mistake in treating her like nothing for all the years until fifth year." Severus said walking to his desk

"What do you mean? How did you leave her?" I asked

"There was a time when...Lily did love me, she told me herself. One night all the students had a night by the woods, we found ourselves walking alone in the dark. We heard growling, I did not know myself that Lupin was a werewolf at the time. Lily was frightened and I wanted to protect her like never before. So I went to search for the Werewolf to stop it, she begged me and begged-"

FLASHBACK

"Severus please! Don't leave me!" Lily said frighten as her voice was shaken

"Don't worry Lily I'll come back, I'll make sure It doesn't come to you" Severus smiled and kissed her forehead

She tried to hold onto his hand but he left, Lily's heart was pounding with fear. She tried to stay calm as he green emerald eyes kept a look out. She turned to see a horrid and huge werewolf standing right in front of her. Her entire body froze with fear as death looked to be staring her in the eyes. Her ginger red hair blowing back from the wind. She stepped back and the werewolf lifted it's claw. She shrieked with fear as she prepared to die.

"I love you Severus" she mumbled shutting her eyes tightly

"REMUS NO!"

She heard and the Werewolf's claw scratched but not Lily. She opened her yes to see herself in the floor as James Potter stood in front of her and fell. His chest bleeding as the claw marks where there. The werewolf went running away.

" Potter? POTTER!" Lily said as she crawled to him quickly

"L-Lily are you alright?" James said as he was in pain

"James!"

She heard and turned to see Sirius Black coming and running towards him with Peter Pettigrew behind him. Sirius shoved Lily slight, Sirius lifted James head onto his laps.