Chapter 1

WHEN WE ALL reach our destination 'Hongkong International Airlines' all passengers are busy with their things.Noises we heard because of excitement, a smile with faces because 'they're arrive' and finally 'They're home' but for me this is the saddest part of being an crew here in Airlnes. We had been with them for the several days  but now when they step out in this plane and go out with this port 'Sure I woudn't see them again' and that's the hardest part for me because I'm scared for being alone

We formed a line and salute them "We are the Henalta Airlines we're glad that you've arrived" and they went through us with a smile on the lip. 

I'm about to leave not until a boy held my hand " How I wish I would see you again"   I smiled "Ofcourse. Remember even you dont see me in several years" I took a pin form my pocket , A pin we have for being a attendant here in Airlines "Remember me with this" I said and wave my hand to him.

We greeted, we smile, we laugh, we help but not all the passengers has the same vibes of yours. So you need to give your vibe to them and make them happy. Because seeing them with a smile is making our heart fast.

After we made our jobs it's time to relax for the next flight,So we dropped ourselves in a mini mart or mini bar here in Hongkong just to release our stress. I'm with Maureen searching a souvenirs to buy. 

"What do you think Steph? The Gucci or The Louis Vuiton?" she ask me what is the beautiful one but for sure in the end she will buy it both. "Are you really asking me Mau?" she rolled her eyes " Ofcourse is there someone here who I can ask?" she said sarcastically.

And my instinct is true she bought it both. I really dont want any of this because bags are just bags with thing, Necklaces are  just a  thing without a value to remember. We go out to that stall and buy some foods until I saw David making out with two girls 'Fuck it I had to go away with this Maureen will get hurt' "Hey Mau Let's go and buy some Ice cream" she smiled widely " Yes I know a place the Ice cream are so Delicious for sure you will love it " and then she walk away and before I follow her I take one last glance to David and then I saw him the way he saw me. He was shocked.

Maureen and David are together since We apply to Henalta Airlines, they've been so happy for the past few years. And Maureen didn't know that her fucking boyfriend is cheating on her what a dumbass.

We ate Ice creams and she's right it's delicious specially the Taro one. When I was about to lick my cone there's someone very familiar figure with his hood, his jagger, with his back pack. Then i gulped "No way!" I exclaimed "What the fuck is wrong with Steph?"  she asked " I saw him Mau but it's imposibble?" she sighed "Why dont you try to move on? Try to forget the past." she said and walked again to the counter.

I think I need a nap " Hey Mau I gotta go I need to rest" I said " sure" she said so I started to walk. 'How the world to see him here?' My heartbeat fast it just like I want to explode. So I walked to my cabin.

I dropped my body into the bed and suddenly I fall asleep.

"Rina!! the transferee incoming later!" she exclaimed " How I wish he's hot" she said that dreamingly "I hope so!!" I passed them by to go to cafeteria 'gosh I'm so hungry' when I was about to ran I bumped someone...again I looked at him? 'Fuck it its him again' "Omg I'm so sorry again I was about to help him but he stood up now.

"That's how nervoy are you?" he said and I had my goosebumps "W-what?"  I said he just stared like me and that's the time started I've been addicted to his Thick eyelash,Praiseable eyes,Pointed nose,Thick eyebrow, and a heart shaped lips.

"Are you done fantasizing my face?" he smirked "W-what?! I dont fantasizing your face dumbass!" he just smirked at me "It's okay with me you can stare my faces freely" then he walk away from me "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I mumured 

Then he stop and take a glance to me and smiled "Fuck that cutie."

"HEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!" someone shouted at my senses and it hurts so much! "THE FUCK WHO'S THAT?!" I also shouted "it's me hehe" Maureen said "What's your problem?!" I said angrily "Nothing I just want to say you can go to sleep now" Then she run fast. My jaw dropped "The fuck?  she wake me up just to say I can go to sleep now? Is she insane?!" I want to scream very loudly I want to cry because I'm so frustrated.

I really miss him I wish I could bring back those times....

When we were together..

Smiling...

Laughing....

Because when we fly with the moon....

All he can say.......

"Fly with me Stephanie..."