Chapter 3

I ran into the comfort room I don't care if it is gross.I cried out loud. 'No it can't be, not again please' I cried in pain not until someone knocked at the door. ' Fuck it'

"Give me a second to arrange myself thank you" then I came out  "You're such a cry baby" he said. I was shocked "I just want to say thank you" he said no words proceeded out of my mouth. "Have..you not intented to..speak?" he asked "You're Welcome I gotta go" I said and I was about to walk away when he hold my grip. 

"Can I have a seconds with you?" he said " I have more work to do" I said. I need to move on to my past "I'll buy your seconds" he smiled "It's not for sale" then I walk but he blocked my way "So what?" he smirked. I sighed. " Okay a second" then we occupy the seat near at the counter of the beverages. "So what now?" I said he chuckled "Your so unkind but the other day you just hugged me back HAHAHAHA" he laughed at me. 

"I-it's just a mistake" I said but he just laughed "If your going to tease me like a child I gotta go SIR I have works and loads to do" I said. And I stoop up but again he stopped me. "I was kidding okay? I just wanna know why you cry a lot?" he said like he's dead serious " Really? do I need to tell you that private part of mylife?" I said sarcastically " Yes because first of all I didn't know you but there's something in my heart beside of my tako-tsubo HAHA tells me that I need you" he said and then I froze.

"I'm calm when you're near, I'm happy when you talk to me, and even just look at me my hearts pounds so much and now tell me? how can I ignore the people who I needed the most huh?!" he said.

My heart skipped fast,Is that his normal? "Are you i-insane?" I said. But he just smirked "Maybe" then  he laugh "Now  can you tell me about that  crazy little things in your head?" he said. But intentionally I stood up and run. He called me but I didn't look back.

I ran and ran when someone I bumped to "Hey?  are you okay Steph?" Kevin said I don't know what to do I was go to ignore him but  he hugged me. "Shhh don't worry I'll be by your side" he said. "Kev..I'm oka-" I saw him and he saw us then he turned his back to us and walk away.

"Thank you but I gotta go" I went back to work. It just like nothing happend. 

"Drop it to the seat 144 Miss Gonzaga thank you" Olivia handed me the blanket. I was walking at the hallway looking at the passengers sleeping,eating,watching and so on and when I saw the SEAT 144 I lay down the towel "Ma'am? here's your blanket thank you" But she didn't response "Ma'am are you okay?" and when I touch her 'She has a fever'  I gave her the blanket and handed her a medicine "Drink this Ma'am" and she drink it "Thank you" she mouthed.

i'll go back to my station when someones calls my attention "Miss? My son has a indigestion can you dropped him to the comfort room? I can't take him out because my arthritis makes my legs bad" she said " Ofcourse Ma'am. You? do you want some pain killers?" she nodded and say thank you.

"Let's go?" the young man nodded "What did you eat?" I ask he looked at his mom "Actually I dont have an Indigestion I just want to...talk to my dad....because I really miss him a lot" he said. I just nodded " Why don't you ask your Mom about that?" I asked  "She wont allow me,They got Divorced because my mom cheats and now were going to his boyfriend" he said that and bow his head. I sighed " Go call your dad" and I handed the telephone.

"Didn't you know that was forbidden huh?" he said I looked at him and as usual he's smirking "I know" I said "Then why did you allow him?" he point the child "Look he miss his dad and he want to talk to him for the last time and why would I not help him huh?" I said he chuckled "I just want to see you don't be mad"

My heart beat fast again. 'No! he's not him' "Shut up.we're on the comfort room you're not allowed here." I said "And so are you" fucked it he's starting to be annoying. I sighed "Okay stay with us but dont be noisy you jerk" he nodded and cross his heart.

I was shocked 'Just like him' I shrugged 'No,stop it' I look at him.

"H-hello d-daddy?" he pouted "Yes? who's this?" the other line said  "D-daddy" the other line was silent  "D-daddy I-i miss you so much.....please  be back" and he start crying I touch his hair "Baby I'll be right back okay? Daddy will come ove you and we will go to amusement park" he's trying to be cheerful but you hear his pain over this line. "Really dad?" it seemed like he had hope "Yes just wait for daddy okay? be a good boy" and then we heard him sobs "I'll be a good boy promise! I love you dad!" then he hang up.

I smiled "I'll wait for him....." I said unintentionally. 

"Why would you wait for him if he had come?" he said while he take a glance with my eyes.

"I'll  see you around" he smiled before he turned his back on me.