Chapter 2

I DIDN'T SLEEP that night because of that dream.I want to find my pieces I want him back. I'm walking here at the beach near at my cabin while walking I saw my co workers. "Hey Miss Gonzaga?! why dont you join us here?" Ms Agoncinllo said "Umm I got to go somewhere Ma'am I'm sorry" I'm about to go but a hand prevent me from going and It's Kevin "Please?"  he smiled to me so yeah I had no choice. I nodded.

Kevin gave me a Tequilla.Kevin is also a Cabin Crew same as my Airlines "So it's been awhile Steph I really miss hanging out with you" he said and he hold my hand and kiss it.

"Kevin stop it okay?" I removed my hand from him "Why? this is how we used to be baby.." Oh here we go again I just rolled my eyes to him "Do you know what Move on is?" I said but he just smiled "I know but I can't" he said "And why is that huh?!" I said "Can't you see Stephanie? I'm still into you." I was shocked when he hold my hand and bowed down there.

"Can we go back to how we used to be? baby?" I pity him..because he loved me more than I thought. "I have to go" I was about to go but he hugged me back while sobbing in my back and then he started to cry.

"Why?...why not? It's still you baby but why not me?" I was crying 'I'm sorry'  I removed his hand from me. "We're done Kevin please do understand." I smiled while wiping my tears.

I walked away to that bar even my co-workers called me but I'm running with tears. and I bumped something Nahh it's someone wait? it's Dejavu. I immeadiately look down and then an old man is in the sun 'Fuck it' "I'm sorry sir let me help you sir I was about to ru-" he stopped me "It's okay you may go" then he walked away.

"I'm being clumsy again." I whispered to myself. 

I spent my time here at the beach watching the moon to fly over me. And I made my decision to leave and  familiar figure goes out.And just like that. it's gone.

I want to find that man.I want to hugged him tight but even I want to if the universe don't.I can't do anything.

When that days was over. It's back to normal anything didn't change. 

"Haleen can you hand that towel to me thank you." I said "Miss Gonzaga please got me some beverages and get some stock of coffee thank you" Ma'am Agoncillo said " Copy Ma'am" and then I got their request. "And Miss Gonzaga? can you hand this soda for seat no.143? I just go to the comfort room" she said like she's in a hurry I just laugh and give her a nod.

I got her tray with one coffee and an eggpie I was about to lay the tray when I stopped what I had seen. My body was trembling.When I recognized his smell,his hoodie,his eyes, No It can't be.

When our eyes met he's eyes has a gaze, A gaze that I miss. 

Is it possible to survive the feelings even that your love ones are impossible to return?

"Umm Ma'am? can you hand my coffee please?" his voice....

I can't help it but to cry "Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Here's your coffee sir" and the moment I lay down the coffee in he's table I walked as fan as I could.

'This flight will landed at the Tokyo Japan so it means he's here for another 3 days' I cant help it but to cry.

No...It can't be...

He's not him....

He's dead.....

And he's alive...

"Hey are you okay?" a voice I've been dreaming about I looked at him with a teary eyes. "Why are you always crying huh?" he said I can't talk I just want to stare him forever. "You're creepy" he said and walk away again.

I can't help myself but to hugged him back so tightly " I r-really m-miss y-you" And I started to cry. I felt that he froze. 

"W-who are you?" he said and by that I assure that he's not the man I loved. I let him go and stood up "No I just remember him from you I'm sorry sir." and I smiled before I turn back my back to him. 

'He is only pure imagination' I smiled bitterly.

Since then I never put my shoes in the seat 143. I make myself busy so by that I couldn't notice he was there. 

But the destiny is truly unpredictable isn't?

Because of that day something happened. 

"Paging Doc Rivera in seat no.143 again Doc Rivera in seat no.143" Ma'am Agoncillo said. What happened to the seat no.143?  I snaped things in my hand and ran to that seat. When I arrived the man who seats at the 143 is on the floor and can no longer breathe.

The people who assist him are nonetheless fine but still not doing that. "Sir do you  have your medicines?" Doc Rivera said but he didn't response. "Sir do you hear me?" Doctor said. But I didn't wait their permission. I skecked his bag and saw his medicine in a cup 'beta-blockers?' I handed it to Doc Rivera and "That's what it is Doc please make him up" I said.

Then he didn't for a second he drinks it immediately. And suddenly he calmed up. And the tension in that place  was gone.

"Sir are you okay now?" Doc Rivera said.he just nodded.And when he looked at me with a what-are-you-doing-here-look.  I just smiled and turned my back at start to walk away. "He's not him" I convince myself.

"Miss Gonzaga? Thank you for your assistance you did a great job" and he tapped my back. "Where have you been?!" Maureen said exaggerately "Didn't you know?" I said with a boring look "Would if  ask if I knew?!" she said sarcastically  " I'm in the seat no.143 giving assistance to the person I didn't know" she was quiet "How is he?" she asked. "He's fine" I said.

"Steph he has a  tako-tsubo just like Reinel" and I was stopped.