part 10

⚠️GUYS THIS INVOLVES A BLADE BLOOD SAD ASF AND SUICIDAL CONTENT SO SORRY⚠️
VIEWERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED!!!

Fred's pov-
I felt embarrassed...how was I supposed to know Draco was her cousin!?

I mean Draco's a player and seeing her with him only made me think the worst case scenario...

I admit I may of gotten a bit jealous and hooked up with Angelina because I needed a distraction but now that I realize i acted like a player with Angelina...bloody hell!

News spread about sirius black being murdered, i remembered the day kate bumped into me crying but i was to busy snogging Angelina...im a terrible person I hate myself....

--
Kate's pov-

Four days have passed and I didn't talk to anybody I didn't say nothing more nothing less than "hi"or "yeah" or "I'm fine"

I didn't feel like making much conversations with anybody so I skipped my breakfast, lunches, and diners all together.

A lot of my friends have tried to reach out and Eve and Jade would occasionally bring me a tray of food but I always refused and gave it away to the owls.

I would find myself visiting the astronomy tower a lot the breeze will make my nose red and my cheeks numb but I liked it, I like not feeling anything but as soon as I felt like I couldn't feel anything I remember my dad and start bawling my eyes out I would silently cry wich would hurt worse than crying out loud, to be honest at one point I did cry really loud to the point I couldn't talk anymore the point I couldn't say anything anymore I felt numb I couldn't even think and I would just stare off to the sky wondering if my dad was happy up there with Harry's parents and everybody else who had passed away ...

Present day-

It was dad's funeral i was invited into Molly's house. I was in Ginny's room getting ready, i put on a black dress that reach right above my knees I let my hair down with a small rose actually father loved roses especially white ones.

I put on a bit of makeup under my eyes I didn't want to look like a mess for my father's funeral although I even put makeup on wouldn't cover the fact that I've cried for days I looked myself in the mirror and noticed I was skinny I was so thin...

I didn't really care anymore at this point I don't care if I look good all I want is to be with my dad I could feel my eyes begin to flood with tears again

"hey Kate are you ready" Hermione asked in the other side of the door I opened the door and gently nodded I could see that she felt bad for me I could feel everybody feeling bad for me I hated it I hated being stared at I had enough with my father being away I didn't want to deal with all this too.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen everybody stopped and stared at me I kept my head down trying to make eye contact trying to break down again.

--

Fred's pov-

Kate look thinner not that it was a bad thing I mean she looked good either way but she looks sad I hated myself I feel like part of this is all my fault I feel like part of her feeling sad right now is my fault

I try to make eye contact with her but she wouldn't look up she don't look at nobody she will look down she didn't even eat.

Flashback----

' she still hasn't eaten'
Eve said

" Kate hasn't eaten"

" Kate isn't getting out of bed"

" I think she's skipping class again"

End of flashback-----

Eve, Jade, Hermione,luna and Ginny would always try to make her happy again or lighten up her mood or make her eat but she wouldn't she wouldn't eat at all I feel bad but I know she doesn't like it when people feel bad for her she hates it.

Everybody was there even some of his muggles friends who were surprised so many people were there everybody cried, even i shed some tears but I would look down I didn't want let everybody see me cry I didn't want to let anybody see me vulnerable...

After the funeral everybody sat down and had some type of speech that's when I saw her it was Kate she stood up there looking as if all her Joy was sucked out of her I don't know what to feel what to say what to do

I hated seeing her like that.

Kate's pov-

"Good evening everybody I'm so thankful for everybody being here, I know my dad would be really happy to see everyone attend... I always remember his small little speeches he would give to lighten up people's mood ...he would always say ' keep your head up kiddo, there is no sunny day without a rainy one" he always brought joy to everybody he always got along with everybody-I" my voice began to tremble and I knew I was going to break down.

" I- uh - I still don't feel like this is real I still wish that in the end of the day I would go back home and see him sitting down and sofa reading some type article waiting for me....he will always bring the best out of people, that's something he's remembered for....i- I can't do this" I said bursting into tears.

I ran out of the place and ran into the bathroom and lock myself there and look at myself in the mirror some mascara was over my face but I didn't care. all i wanted was my dad...

I wanted to be with him i knew once i was with him i would be happy i would be complete... And my problems would go away...

I looked all over the bathroom drawers looking for it when I found it.. it was thea razer sharp blade bill used to use to cut his beard.

"I want to feel again, i want to be with dad" i said over and over again i slowly started to slid the blade against my wrist feeling the sting at first I slowly got deeper and deeper

"KATE are you in there?!!!" Fred's voice ringed like bells either that or I was loading to much blood

I slowly stated to fall making things fall to the ground as i tried to stay up.

"Kate's what's going on!? What all the noise!?"

Fred asked

I felt drowsy before i collapse into the floor feeling everything shutting down

"Alohamora!" Fred yelled opening the door i could see his face terrified at the view.

"KATE! Stay with me kate stay with me don't close your eyes please MoM!!! Ginny!!! Anybody!!!please please don't go, god dammit kate stay with me don't fall aslee-"