part 34

Fred's pov-

It's been some days since kate got here, and the atmosphere was still awkward

After lunch-

"Come on George! I promise I'll make things right with kate this time, you just need to help me out s bit!" I was practically begging

"Fine but if this doesn't go right like your last plan, your screwed!" George let out a loud groan.

My plan was to let me and kate stay here while Amber and George have a vacation for a week. So i can set things right without interruptions and Kate had to stay somewhere anyways this is a win win.

"And think of it as a honey moon eh"i suggested

"Were married bloody idiot....well at least not yet.."George said with s cheese smile

"Whatever anyways I'll still do my rounds at the shop" i finished

"Okay then let me talk to Amber about it, let's hope she agrees"

I sighed in relief as George walked out.

                                 --
Kate's pov-

Amber and i were shopping for clothes i could wear i insisted on just getting my old one from Adams.

I'm sure Amber was still wanting my forgiveness but i don't know what to say at the moment.

I chose to go shopping in the muggle world since i wasn't used to other types of clothes especially long dresses, that made me trip every five seconds.

Author thought Amber about muggle money of course, she almost got scammed last time she came to the muggle world with money the first time.

"This will fit you perfectly" Amber said holding up a restroom curten with flowers on them.

"Pff, um that's not something to wear"i tried not to laugh.Amber looked at it for a bit.

"I'll buy it for myself then" she said proudly, i didn't want to sound like a bitch so i didn't say a thing

"I think we have enough Amber" i said looking at all the bags i was carrying

"Nonsense, we've only gone to three stores!"

"On this street, what about the other 6 streets?"

"Fine lets head home" amber said

Home, it had a nice ring to it

I was exhausted with carrying all the bags filled with clothes i was hoping Amber would turn around notice but she keeps skipping to the car.

A giggled and shooked my head, George really has a taste eh?

--

We finally arrived to Georges homes, his home was a bit like the burrow but it had Fields and fields of Beautiful flowers.

Amber would say he probably got homesick so many times he decided to leave somewhere that felt like his old home.

That's sweet

As for Fred i don't know if he had a home yet i mean he seems to spend most of his time at the shop or with George.

We walked into George's house and found two luggages infront of us.

"Hey babe is this my suitcase?!" Amber yelled

"Um yeah remember that thing i told you, Er- our vacation!" George yelled back.

Both twin came down the stairs looking a bit....ood, as if they've been planning something.

"Oh oh yeahhh i forgot!" Amber replied