Sleep and Animal Crossing

-------------------------------(Info)--------------------------------------------

Author: Sam [ @Error-SamNotFound ]

No Trigger warnings 

-------------------------------(Story)--------------------------------------------

I had just gotten back from the shopping district when my communicator pinged, It was a message from Sampulse that said "I'm lonely :C" 'Honestly, I wouldn't mind hanging out with her right now' I mused, Messaging Sampulse back "You can come over if you want?" only for me to get a message back 2 seconds later saying "Okay :D omw!". While I waited for her to arrive, I decided to check out how much I had in terms of building materials and if I'd need to get any more of them for some of my future projects.

That is, Until I heard someone shout "SKYTHO!!!" from behind me, Turning around, I was almost immediately encased in a tight hug from a certain grey-haired ghost, Which made me laugh "Hi there shortie" "Hey I'm not that short!" Sampulse responded, crossing her arms and pouting jokingly "You keep telling yourself that" I smirked, watching as Sampulse giggles and takes off her backpack, pointing at it "I brought my Nintendo Switch with me by the way" She said, Now holding her black and white plaid backpack in her hand as we walked towards what I'd consider my living room, Sampulse blabbering about how, According to Shed. Mango was making this really big and complex minigame called decked out, and how excited she was to play it when it came out, I smiled, Honestly, it did sound rather exciting but that thought was cut off as we had gotten to the "lounge", I Sat down on the couch, Sampulse curling up next to me, holding the switch in her hands, as she looked at it with her rather obvious eyebags.

"Hey, Sampulse?" I asked looking at her as she turned around to face me "Yea?" "When was the last time you slept? You look really tired" Sampulse blushed at that statement, looking away from me 'I guess she didn't expect me to notice' I thought looking back at Sampulse, who was quite clearly trying to find an excuse "Haha... well you see..." She said, trying to stall "I've been working on this project and-" I cut her off "-and, you've gotten so engrossed with it that you haven't slept for 2 days?" "Yea I guess" She giggles, Clicking buttons on her switch as we spoke, "What are you doing?" I inquired, trying to catch a glimpse of her screen "Im trying and failing to catch scorpions in animal crossing" she pouts "It's so hard" "Huh" I responded, sitting in silence for a bit, eventually standing up making Sampulse whine and make grabby hands at me "Nooo my warmth, my sky come back" I chuckle "Don't worry im only going to get a drink, I'll be back soon I promise"

I walked through my base in silence until I eventually made it to the place where I had last placed my water bottle, picking it up and taking a sip, carrying it with me until I got back to the lounge, where I heard a light snore from the other side of the couch 'She must've fallen asleep' I thought, walking to the other side of the couch to see Sampulse sleeping soundly while lying across the couch, Her switch laying infront of her, still on "I'll worry about that later" I muttered, Slowly picking up Sampulse, being careful not to wake her as I carried her over to the nearest bed, which just so happened to be in the room next door, tucking her in and kissing her on the forehead and leaving the room as quietly as I entered it, looking back towards the switch, remembering what Sampulse said earlier "I suppose it wouldn't be too hard to get her a scorpion in animal crossing..."

"Ughhh" I muttered, stretching my arms as I slowly woke up and got out of bed, 'Wait this is Skytho's base' 'I must've fallen asleep when we were hanging out' I thought, looking at the bedside table, where Skytho had put my backpack and switch, along with a small note

"Hey, by the time you're reading this I've probably gone out to do something (Most likely build a farm) I left you a cup of hot chocolate (Maybe cold chocolate) in the lounge seeing as I thought you'd like one P:s Got you a few scorpions, Also remind me to get a Switch and animal crossing the next time we go to the server hub -Skytho (Your Sky <3)"