chapter 4

This was her angel costume I added late in the last chapter

--Amanda  was avoiding Hunter until he cornered her in the tutoring center

--
Amanda  was avoiding Hunter until he cornered her in the tutoring center. She did not want to talk to him she was sure that she had already made that clear. "You sure have class don't you Hunter."

He knew the only way she was going to talk to him was if he made her. And cornering her was as good an option as any. "Your avoiding me you don't think i noticed."

"Don't care." If he stopped her he obviously wanted something. "What do you want?"

"To make sure your ok." After what had happned at Midnight Madness he still wanted to make sure that she was alright.

"I'm fine thanks but no thanks." She walked past him heading down the hall. She didn't want to talk to him not until he understood how he felt.
--
"What were you guys fighting about anyways?" She had missed when they were brotherly now they hated each other.

"You. So you're a cheerleader now?" He hadn't expected her to become a cheerleader not that he was really complaining. "What's that all about?"

As much as  she wished that she could quit she would do it for Amanda and Amanda only. But she was glad that  she would get to see Nathan more. "Amanda blackmailed me something about if she goes to jail for killing Rachel i have to take Naomi. Kind of glad that i get to see more of you."
-
Amanda was walking down the hall when she seen Ashely and Bevin fighting and Brooke trying to break it up."BEVIN ASHLEY." They both turned to face her."

Whitey blew his whistle making them both stop. "Alright Paris and Nicole that's quite enough if i wanted to watch cheerleaders wrestle i'd turn on paperview."

"It's okay coach i can handle them." They were putting a stop to this and they were doing it now.

"Is that so after your midnight Mele principal turner and i came to a meeting of the minds. Another fight like this and their won't be no cheerleaders this season. Miss Davis Miss Scott get your squad under control.  Otherwise you'll find yourself cheering for the chess team. "

Amanda put her two index fingers in her mouth whistling. They were not messing up the squad especially when she had just got back on. "EMERGENCY CHEER MEETING RIGHT NOW"
--
"This is my senior year and now that me and Mandy are leading again as long as were are captains. We are not losing this squad." Everything that they had worked for was not about to go down the drain.

"Bevin knows that i like Fede."

"Too bad Fede's not into whores."

Rachel started to chuckle. Making Brooke look at her. "Do you have a problem?" She was not about to let this team get torn apart.

"Just waiting for your plan Captian." She smirked she knew that Brooke had no idea what she was going to do.

"My plan. I'll tell you what my plan is."  She had no idea what she was about to do.