12

Amanda Luke and Brooke walked out of the house to where Haley Peyton Lily Skills and Mouth were waiting. Haley looked up at the others."Does anyone actually know anything about this place were going to?"

"All Rachel said was that it was some kind of cabin." Peyton didn't know much else about it. Rachel or Kylie hadn't really given them more information.

"Uh, does Rachel really have to come?" Brooke whinned she still wasnn't the biggest fan of Rachel and would rather they go to have a good time and just ditch her.

As fun as it would be to leave Rachel and go have their own fun Peyton knew that it was her families place they couldn't just got there. "Uh considering it's her families cabin i don't think that we really have to many options."

Lily smirked looking towards her sister they could totally ditch Rachel if they wanted and that sounded like it would be the better idea. "We could always ditch her and just go with Kylie it's hers too."

Hunter drove up parking in front of the house. He got out the car leaning against it. "Everyone ready?" He knew that they all needed this trip it was going to be beneficial for all of them.

"Yes." She walked over to him it was nice having him around again having him back had reminded her of how much she had missed him. She was also happy that she didn't have to drive and that she could just sit back and relax. "So happy your driving."

They heard a car honking as Rachel drove up with Kylie in the passenger seat. "Hey party people."

"Everyone ready."

Hunter looked over at Lily he knew her well enough to know that she prefered to stay with Amanda. "Lily you riding with us?"

"Only if Peyton can." She was not leaving her sister behind she wanted to stay with her whenever she could.

He nodded to the girls he knew better than to seperate Lily and Amanda and the two girls were always up to something or to have some secret. "Get in."

Brooke scoffed looking at Amanda she knew that of course Amanda was riding with him the two had pretty much been inseperable and she was just wating on them to finally get back together but she didn't get why they were getting special treatment. "Hey why do they get to ride in the fancy car."

Amanda just chuckled slightly shaking her head lightly if anyone was going to complain that they were riding with there boyfriend in a car they didn't like it was Brooke. "Hey there riding with me your the one thats wants to ride with my brothers."

"I hate you." She knew that Amanda had a point but she was not willing to admit that. Not yet at least.

"You can hate me all you want you want to be with Lucas." She was not giving up Peyton especially since she had the strange feeling which she would confront her brother at a later date about what had happened in the library. "Hunter's driving me and i'm taking Lily. It's only fair we have Peyton too."

"Oh you're so lucky you are still hurt." She knew that her arm was almost done healing and she would be glad when she was.

Amanda just rolled her eyes she knew that everyone was going to be happy when she was finally healed. "For a few more weeks and then you can try and fail to fight me."

"Fair point." She had seen Amanda fight and she wanted no parts in that she was scared to fight her.
--
They all pulled up outside of the Cabin climbing out of the cars and grabbing their bags. "Now this is my kind of roughing it."

"I thought y'all might like it." She figured this was something that they had all needed after everything that had happened.

"Come on."