Chapter 4 - I guess it won't be too bad.

Best fucking feeling ever.

Giving someone the taste of their own medicine is easily one of the best things in the world.

At least that's what I thought.

As my body started to wound back into time I heard a voice in the far distance which I assumed was Flowey's.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS BITCH!"

I cupped my hands around my mouth and shouted back.

"EAT SHIT, FLOWERFUCKER!"

Giggling to myself, I looked back into the direction I was headed towards.

Then a question popped into my mind.

Wait.

How far back does a Reset take me?

Until to the very start of my life?

When I am a baby?

How far back?

Well, I guess I can only find that out when I'm alive.

Hopefully I don't see those fucking skeletons again.

I sighed.

I'm ready for whatever life is going to throw in my way at this point.

I just want to see my favorite boys.

...

I felt my body coming back to life. Don't ask me how. I just knew.

I blinked and squinted to a bright light to find myself laying on the floor looking up at three skulls staring right back at me.

"Mweh! Are you alright, human?"
"Finally awake, huh."
"Urgh..."

Definately not THESE boys.

"You know what...? I'm just gonna die again..."

I plonked my head back to the floor with a devastated cry.

WHY.

"Why the hell am I here again?"

"What do you mean by that, human? Since I could not perform CPR, because of the lack of lips nor skin, I was trying to revive you by using by my healing powers! And it WORKED! MWEHEHEHEE! BOW DOWN TO THE MERCIFUL MAGNIFICENT SANS!"

Holy shit doesn't that mean he literally revived me from my deathdoor. Why is it always the cute ones that have OP powers they are unaware of themselves?

Ah, whatever.

I'd rather die than deal with these boneheads again.

Wait, didn't I already do that?

"Hey lemme ask you guys something," I sat up and looked at the trio.

"You know Flowey, right?"

Their faces went dark at the mention of his name. Good.

"Did he... Tamper with your timelines before?"

Undertale Sans looked at the others then turned to me with a sigh.

"Yeah... Though luckily I stopped him before he could cause any more trouble."

UnderFell and UnderSwap Sans got confused.

"Flowey? You mean that wilted piece of scrap that sticks around with Frisk?"

"Mweh??? Flowey is nice! Last time he gave me Flowey Flakes and they were delicious! What do you mean, guys?"

Ah. I forgot Flowey wasn't a boss in those two universes.

"I guess the one that I came in contact with was Undertale Flowey," I sighed then clenched my teeth.

"Flowey... That bastard."

The Sanses looked at me confused. So I explained to them what happened.

~☆~

"... And that is why I am so mad at Flowey right now."

Munching on popcorn, the trio listened to my legendary moment with amused expressions.

"Yeah... He definately deserved that." Undertale Sans sighed as he used his telekinesis to float a kernel to his mouth.

"Damn," Underfell Sans loudly munched on popcorns whilst admiring your bullshit attitude.

"WOWIE!! WHAT A MAGNIFICENT WAY TO ESCAPE! " Underswap Sans bounded with excitement to your story with childlike fascination.

I had no idea what came over me, but I started to rant and talk for a long time.

Having three random monsters at my house meant three random people to talk to, right?

Seeing such a reaction from how they reacted to my story reminded me of the times when I was still free to walk around outside and actually get to talk to people instead of staring at a bunch of colored pixels on a screen.

I don't know, but I kinda liked this feeling.

Having someone to actually listen to me and chat with felt foreign, but not unwelcomed. I bounded it wholeheartedly, using this chance to just start talking about other things too.

Striking up a normal conversation to a bunch of old pals wouldn't hurt would it?

Well...

I guess I was pretty lonely this quarantine.

Three new friends stuck at my house.

I could maybe sell them and earn lots of money, but meh. I don't feel like it.

For now I'll just keep them around. I can just kick them out if they break my tv or something.

______________________________________

(A/n):

Lmao take my shitty drawing i spent 30 minutes on that for no reason cuz my artblock suddenly gone ahhh idk man im still learning how to do digital drawing

This story is unedited so yr probs gonna see typos n stuff lol

Also im so sorry that this chapter is short. I just wanted to at least post something because I wanted to apologise for not posting anything for a month.
I'll try to have frequent updates (send me ideas through dms)

School sucks and life loves to choke me like it hates me but it loves me-

Thx and love you guys <3

Until next time
Bye :)

__________________________________

Edit: (2021/08/27)

I think I'll just mark this as the last chapter because I have run out of motivation to write more to contribute to this story lol.

Just think it's a happily ever after and they just chill at the house altogether as buddies.

The end.

(I mean if you want to write a fic based on this short story then credit me)

Thanks for reading this piece of not garbage.

Bye <3