Chapter Twenty Three

MICHAEL

Chelsea slammed the front door, leaving everyone in silence. My blood was boiling. I knew I shouldn't intervene, but I couldn't control myself. Just as Matt began to chase after her, I grabbed him by his shoulder and forced him to turn towards me. "Michael," Matt's eyes widened. "I thought you had a date tonight?"

"It ended," I grumbled.

"Michael, I don't know what you've heard, but I swear I'm innocent. I'd never cheat on Chelsea." I wanted to hit him so bad, kill him where he stood, but I couldn't. Instead, I just smiled.

"Let's take a walk." Reluctantly, Matt followed me towards the back sliding door.

"This is a fucking mess. I went upstairs to change my pants when I accidentally poured cheese on them, a woman followed me, I tried to kick her out, but she pinned me to the bed. I was trying to get her off of me when Chelsea walked in on us." Matt stopped and turned to me. "You believe me, right?"

"Oh, I believe you, alright." I quickly grabbed Matt and threw him at the window. The window instantly shattered and Matt landed on the patio, holding himself in pain. As Matt tried to stand up, I slammed my foot into his gut. Everyone watching gasped with horror as Matt collapsed in a coughing fit. I lifted my foot to kick him once more, but a hand quickly grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to stop.

"Dad, that's enough!" Jim snapped.

"Get your hand off me, Jim," I growled.

"Chels is gone." I turned towards Jim with confusion.

"Did she take your car?" Jim shook his head. "Her car?" Jim hesitated, but nodded once more. "Fucking Christ." I sighed. "Did she say where she was going?"

"She just said she needed to be alone."

"Alright...you go on ahead and head home, I'll drive around downtown Vinewood and see if I can find her."

"I can help," Matt grunted as he staggered to his feet. "I swear I didn't cheat on her."

"Fuck you!"

"I swear, I didn't! If something happens to her, I don't know what I'll—" My eyes widened with shock as Jim's fist suddenly connected with Matt's jaw, sending him stumbling back and into the pool.

"THAT'S FOR CHEATING ON MY SISTER!" Jim snarled.

"FUCKIN' A-RIGHT!" I laughed and gave Jim a high five. "Alright, let's go." Jim followed me out to the cars, but stopped in beside his door. "Jim, let's go."

"I'm not going home, Dad. I wanna help find her."

"If she goes home, you can call me and let me know—"

"With two eyes we can hopefully find her even sooner." I let out a frustrated sigh. Jim was right, but I really needed someone to be at the house in case she came home.

"Okay, fine, but I'm gonna call Frank so he can watch the house. Okay, she couldn't have gotten far. You check north and west of Vinewood and I'll check east and south. If you find her, call me."

TREVOR

I sat on the couch in silence as I flipped through the TV channels and tossed back my eighth beer. I was still seething. How dare Chelsea not only compare me to that...boy, but how dare she talk to me like I was the worst thing that's ever happened to her. Since I've been back in her life, she's had nothing but fun. Whether it's been me scrambling her mind with my naked glory or our spontaneous "date" under the alias of Ali Alejandro...how the fuck did I come up with that name anyways? I thought what what Chels and I had was special, but apparently, I was wrong.