The End

"Do we really have to do this?"Marinette asked.

"Yes. I'm sorry. Max, Gabriel Agreste and Natalie won't know a thing when he wakes up. We must do the necessary and wipe everything he has just experienced so that he won't remember a thing. Believe me, after this wipe, he won't remember anything you guys have done."Mr. Forkle said.

"...Its no problem, this whole thing is just new to us."Adrien said, looking at his unconscious father.

Sophie glanced at both of them, "You wanna go last?"

Both of them nodded and was about to go the back, but Mr. Forkle ran up to them and stopped them.

"I'm sorry, but your friends...who know about Sophie and her friends will not be getting their memory erased. Max's will be altered to be like he had fainted under the sun and he and his friends will resume their lives normally. Gabriel's and Natalie's will be altered and erased too, but they still will go to your....human jail."

Adrien nodded, "We'll lie to our friends. That will be the only way."

Then, they both walked off, whispering towards each other.

Sophie sighed and turned to Mr. Forkle, "We'd better do this quick. Max could wake up any time now."

Mr. Forkle nodded, he nodded again at Damel, and Damel walked towards Max and nodded towards Elwin, and Elwin put a bottle of stinky salts(they were the worst) and Max woke up coughing and spluttering.

Max gazed at the nearby Marinette and Adrien, and his eyes rolled back as Damel erased his memories.

___________

They then proceeded to Gabriel, did the same thing to him and he woke up, managing to look at his son and his face turned sad, only managing to say,"I'm sorry Adrien, before his memories were wiped.

________________________

Mr. Forkle made sure Max was sent back home safely and Natalie(whose memories had been wiped) and Gabriel to go to jail before he turned towards Marinette and Adrien. saying, "Its your turn. Marinette, you go first."

 Marinette looked nervous as she stepped towards Damel, she gripped Adrien's hand and they walked together.

Reaching Damel, Marinette took a deep breath as Damel reached for her.

But at the last moment, she stepped away.

"What are you doing?"Fitz demanded.

"A-Adrien and I discussed, w-we don't want our memories erased. We were too afraid to tell you."

"That's not an option!"Mr. Forkle argued.

"W-We know, we're sorry. But...Adrien and I don't want to continue being blind anymore. We want to live our lives together, knowing our identities. Please Master Fu, we will be careful. Please, Mr. Forkle, we will DEFINITELY keep the elves a secret."

 "But-"Sophie said, she knew that only Amy and a few other humans knew of the elves, but superheroes? 

That was definitely crazy.

But both Master Fu and Mr. Forkle just telepathically talked to each other.

Finally, Mr. Forkle sighed," Fine. We agree. But if you reveal our secret, your memories will have to be erased."

Both nodded,"We understand. We promise."

Master Fu nodded, his eyes full of tears," You guys grow up so fast. Come, your parents and friends must be so worried about you. Let's go home."

Then, all of them, held hands and light leaped towards Marinette's house.

_______________

There was a lot of hugging and screaming.

Both Marinette's mum and dad covered Marinette in hugs, and Marinette lied to them, saying she had stayed at a friends house, but couldn't tell them since she had lost her phone.

Then, everyone started talking together, laughing, cheering and hanging out like they hadn't only met each other for a few days.

"Hey, Adrien."Marinette asked.

"Yeah?"

"So..what are you going to do after...you know, your dad is in jail? I mean, you won't be staying there anymore...right? "

"No, I'm not. Still deciding where to go, actually."Adrien said.

"Um..if you wouldn't mind, how about staying at my place, we could clear out the storage room and you could sleep there."Marinette said, blushing.

"That's a great idea! Thanks, sure I'm not gonna take up the whole house?"

"Yeah, I'm sure."

The two smiled and hugged.

________________

"Its time we go back."Sophie announced.

"Oh, yes, its getting late, you should probably go back, tomorrow you have school."Marinette's mom said.

"No, Auntie, we have to go back to our real homes. We won't go back to their school anymore."

"Oh my! Time passes so fast! Well, off you go then. Marinette, accompany your friends out the door."

"I'm coming too."Adrien said.

When they reached the door, Marinette smiled at Sophie,"Thank you, Sophie, we wouldn't be here today without you."

Sophie smiled,"I should say the same. But, we still gotta go. I hope we can remain friends forever."

Marinette nodded,"Forever. Au revoir!"she said, waving her hand as Sophie and the others walked away, trying to get to a dark alley where no one would notice them light leaping.

"Hey, Foster."Keefe said.

"Yes?"

"That was one hell of an adventure, right? Too bad we can't stay any longer, my mom is one the run."Keefe sighed.

Sophie gave him a small smile, "Yeah. But I have a feeing we'll see them again soon."

..................................................

And, that's a wrap! 

Thank you for everyone who read this! It was such a thrilling adventure!

Wow, time passes so fast! Its 2021 already! I started this in April 2020!

But seriously, thanks ya'll for encouraging me!

I have to mention these few peeps who have stuck around from the beginning!

@JolieFoster2091

1234Han123

Thank you so much!

🎉 You've finished reading Different people, Different Worlds.(A kotlc and miraculous ladybug crossover) 🎉