Ditching

"Wow, Sophie, how did you answer that fast?" Alya exclaimed,"I think I need to put up a blog called" smartest girl in the world, Sophie Foster!!!!" Sophie smiled, but she winced a little, there was a she was, being ousted, by being super smart. Keefe noticed this and quickly jumped in saying," Well it's just Foster, ya know super smart in everything, oh ya, didn't you say you brought mallowmelt, Foster?"Keefe said, changing the subject."What's mallowmelt?" Alya, Nino and Adrien asked, though, Adrien found the words somewhat familiar." Mallowmelt, where have I heard the name mallowmelt?" He saw Sophie taking out a box of mallowmelt and handing it to everyone to eat it. The mallowmelt was exactly the way ladybug gave him, he wondered why.

Chloe walked up to them, frowning"Ugh, what is that? Some cheap food?" Sophie rolled eyes.When Chloe was gone, Dex muttered, she's like Wonderboy, but more like Wondergirl...""Who's Wonderboy?"Marinette asked. "Oh, just one of the few nicknames Dex made up when Fitz and him weren't friends." Fitz nodded, saying"It was super annoying.""Hah!!!If it was super annoying, I should use it more right Fitzypoo?"Biana asked. "Oh Ya, are your parents here with you?" Nino asked. Suddenly, Keefe's face dropped from having a smile on his face to having the corners of his mouth dropping."I-I- have a few problems in my family...."Adrien nodded, smiling sadly," I know how it feels too."Just as Sophie could comfort any of them, the bell rang, signaling for them to get back to class. Everyone turned to walk, well everyone, except Keefe.

Keefe smirked, though he it didn't looked like a happy smirk and said, '' I'm ditching."Sophie frowned and she motioned the others to follow and they did , except the elves. They all formed  a circle around Keefe and Sophie said," Don't worry about your mother, besides, I'm here for you.""Me too."Dex said. "Me too."Fitz said. "Me too." Biana said. "Me too. Lihn said. "Me too...."Tam muttered, but he did not look totally convinced. " So, what do you guys say, we still ditching or what."Keefe asked."The others looked at each other, but eventually replied, laughing,"Yes Keefe."He grinned and hand in hand, they all walked, trying to explore the school grounds but clearly ditching.

Meanwhile, as Marinette, Nino, Adrien and Alya were walking up the class, suddenly, Alya froze. "What's wrong Alya?"Marinette asked. Alya, trembled and said," just now, I was surfing the internet and I saw this."She held up her phone for the others to see. There were the headlines for a couple of years back and it read: Child prodigy missing, SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER.

 Sorry I haven't updated for long!I was busy over the weekend writing and doing work! Hope ya guys can understand!!I will update soon!