The Neverseen

Lady Gisela was angry. Very angry.

She gritted her teeth and started kicking the walls, flinging things at it.

How could he let those idiots of the Black Swan to get away, they were going to win! Every thing was going according to her plan, her carefully crafted plan, and it failed.

Because of an old, human man.

Lady Gisela growled in frustration, whoever this man was, she was going to kill him if she saw him.

The man was powerful, she could feel it, he could send both Fintan and her flying to the ground only using telekinesis, meaning he had trained for a very, long time.

Lady Gisela sighed, no time to waste thinking about a fumbling, stupid old dude, she needed to think about how to catch that foolish moonlark by surprise and get back her son.

She sat down, thinking.

As she was about to start kicking the walls in frustration again, Fintan slammed the door open.

"WHAT IS IT?!"She shouted.

"Sheesh, chill woman. We've received urgent news, apparently, Ladybug, Chat Noir and those foolish elves along with a weird dude are starting to suspect Gabriel Agreste as Hawkmoth. They are preparing to spy on him at his home. Do we chase them out? If they they find out Gabriel's identity, this mission will be a total flop."Fintan grumbled.

Lady Gisela was in shock, they even managed to find out Gabriel's identity?

 Looks like they were smarter than she thought, then again, it hadn't took very long for them to figure out who was Chat Noir, but they didn't tell Gabriel who he was, they would have to make drastic changes to her plan, and Lady Gisela couldn't do that, if not, everything she had worked hard for would crumble.

Lady Gisela gritted her teeth, they didn't know who was Ladybug, and now, they were going to ambush Gabriel? 

Her plan was slowly failing.

Suddenly, her eyes lit up, she knew how to solve this, it was easy.

"We'll let them catch him."She said.

"Say WHAT? If they catch him, everything would fail and-"

"And Adrien would crumble too, making everything easier for us."

"But what if Adrien doesn't break and they capture Gabriel?"Fintan asked.

Lady Gisela fell silent, but eventually, a creepy smile was etched across her face.

"Then we'll see if Gabriel can escape and prove that he is a worthy ally to us. But if he can't, well...............................that's too bad."

Woah, I really did manage to do a double update!!!! WOHOOOO!!!!!! I'LL UPDATE SOON!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*falls asleep, snoring*