7.

I was glad to be back in Korea and spent the afternoon cleaning the apartment and cooking dinner, waiting for Jinyoung to come over to my apartment.

N-Young

I'm on my way back.
Do you need anything else?

No. Just you.

I can drop by the mart to get some drinks?
Beer?

Alright.
I always get drunk on you though.

Okay. I'll get some beer.

I laughed at how mean Jinyoung was being, ignoring all my additional comments and texts all the time.

I left my phone on the counter and continued cooking. The smell of kimchi filled the kitchen as the stew started bubbling, mixing in with the bulgogi I already dished out.

I turned the heat down low for the stew, cleaning up what I could while waiting for Jinyoung to reach.

My heart leaped when I heard the doorbell ring, my body rushing to yank the door open when I calmed myself and opened the door slowly.

"Jinyoung" I smiled, stepping aside to let him in.

"Hey Jackson" he greeted back, letting me hold his free hand. The bulging bag in his other hand caught my eye, the bottles of beer sticking out the top.

"It's too much" I shook my head and took the bag from him, loading the bottles and cans into my empty fridge anyway.

He shrugged and bent down to help, his body leaning against mine that I had to take a step back. I ended up leaving him to it and scooping out the food, not knowing how to be so near him without grabbing him closer yet when I missed him so damn much over the week.

We sat on the living room floor to have some beer after dinner, the tv murmuring in the background while we chatted and caught up. We almost finished the beer surprisingly, the last 2 remaining bottles unopened and sitting on my coffee table.

I was really getting drunk on beer and him, his proximity making it hard for me to keep my hands away. His hair was longer, his fringe covering his eyes that I kept brushing it to the back and side, wanting to see more of his face.

I opened both bottles and handed one to him, clinking my bottle against his and taking a swig. The two of us silently stared at one another and drank our beers, the sips we took seemingly like a competition rather than anything as we downed our beers. I realised Jinyoung's cheeks were red from the alcohol and reached up to brush them lightly, unable to sit this far from him anymore.

Jinyoung leaned back against the sofa as I crawled towards him, my eyes fixed on his face. I watched as his lips parted slightly, his pupils dilating as he stared at me in a daze. I lifted him up onto the sofa, his eyes fluttering shut as I hovered over him.

I pressed my lips against his lips urgently, needing and missing the taste of him.

I groaned as he tugged on my hair, his arms circling around my neck to pull me closer. I balanced against the back of the sofa using my forearms, not wanting him to feel my situation and weight.

I pulled back when he tried to pull me closer, lifting my head to see his half lidded eyes and flushed face. His expression drove me wild and I couldn't help but groaned from the back of my throat, straightening myself to stand upright instead.

"Fuck" I muttered, running my hand through my hair. We're too drunk... for anything.

Jinyoung reached for my belt loops and tugged me towards him, his fingers clumsily trying to unbutton my trousers. I lifted him into my arms to stop him, resting my forehead against his shoulder for some support.