16.

All of us headed out for dinner together as their live performance ended in the early evening, my heart feeling so full whenever I saw Jinyoung's happy flushed face and twinkling eyes.

JB and Youngjae led the way to the restaurant while Yugyeom happily hooked his arms onto Jinyoung and I, standing between us as we walked the few blocks to the restaurant.

Jinyoung leaned forward and glanced at me, looking slightly annoyed with the huge pillar between us.

Yugyeom chatted away happily about the performance and how energised he still felt, oblivious to the death glares Jinyoung shot.Yugyeom released us and rushed into the restaurant when we arrived, Jinyoung glancing at me apologetically and explaining as we walked in.

"He's young and clueless"

"It's fine. He's just excited? Plus I'm the extra member today" I laughed, reaching over to squeeze Jinyoung's shoulder lightly.

I left my arm around his shoulders, letting him lead the way as they were obviously familiar with the owner there.

We were led to a small room at the back of the restaurant, Jinyoung and I taking the seats at the door facing the others who had already settled in.

"I hope you don't mind that we've already ordered" JB smiled, hesitating slightly before adding "and that dinner is on me".

"I er..." I started, wanting to object when I felt Jinyoung squeeze my thigh.

"Sure, thank you" I nodded, squeezing Jinyoung's hand. It's not that I wanted to flaunt but that I didn't like feeling like I owe anyone anything...

There was less tension in the room as compared to our first dinner, the guys treating me as a regular person unlike the first time.

I left my arm wrapped around the back of Jinyoung's chair, leaning my head on his occasionally with the comfortable warm feeling surrounding us, their laughter and jokes about their past performances and hiccups entertaining all of us.

~

Jinyoung's alarm rang early on Saturday, the two of us groaning and rolling closer to one another to try and block out the noise.

"Nyoung" I mumbled, burying my face in his neck to feel warmer.

Jinyoung squirmed lightly in my arms, patting me lightly so that I would release him. He stretched as he sat up in bed, his hair sticking out adorably while his sleepy eyes faced me.

"You could stay in bed and come after you know" he smiled, bending back to press a kiss on my cheek.

"After that kiss? Oh no. I'll follow you everywhere so that I'll get kisses all day long"

"Nonsense" Jinyoung giggled, covering his mouth.

"If I admit it will I get your lips on mine next?" I asked, sitting up to face him. His eyes shone so happily they twinkled, my mind unable to comprehend how I got so lucky with him here with me.

"Hmm" Jinyoung hummed, tapping his chin while pretending to consider my words. I saw a spark of mischief in his eyes and braced myself, my hands ready to trap him underneath me.

Jinyoung leaned close to me, his lips hovering near mine, his shallow breaths fanning against my lips. My heart pounded as he inched closer and closer, my palms starting to sweat and I clutched onto the bedsheet for some support.

I held my breath and closed my eyes, his proximity too much for me to handle still and waited for his lips to touch mine.

"Mmm. Later then"