👀Later in the day👀

(You've just done your homework and are about to take a shower)

Ciel-blueberry
Alois-Sam
Sebastian- Artemis
Claude-frost
William-Will
Undertaker-adrien
Ash-snowball
Grell-candy

⚠️there might be a TW in here I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable⚠️

Ugh why does school have to be such a drag, you thought while doing math homework on your table, "ugh I've been at this for an HOUR I'm never gonna get through this" I yelled out in my house knowing that absolutely no one was home except for my new cats.

Oh yea did I forget to mention my family left me behind to vacay in France, they left me money enough to get all my essentials but my own freaking family left me behind, 'and they wonder why I don't spend time with them'.

I decided to just put my homework aside for now and take a nice shower, without realizing I attracted the eyes of my new kittens. "Oh uh hey guys, don't worry math is just a pain and sadly it won't kill me" they all looked at me shocked at what I just said 'is it just me or are my cats getting weirder', oh who cares, right now I'm going to take a nice shower.

I walked upstairs to get my towel and and pjs, turning around I saw a trail of cats following behind me, ignored it and continued my way to the bathroom, I stopped at the door and looked back at them. "Um maybe you guys should wait outside, wouldn't want any peeping toms now would we?" I laughed while closing the bathroom door to wash my hair, shave my legs, and put on some body lotion.

I walked out of the door to see them sitting there waiting outside the door, do these guys have attachment issues maybe? Just then the Sam came up and nudged his body against my leg indicating that he wanted to be picked up. "Awww you guys are just so cute and adorable, did you guys wait for me while I was in the shower?" They all nodded and just looked at me. "Oh wait that reminds me, I didn't make anything for us to eat yet haha, we'll do you guys want to come with me to the kitchen?" I would say they understood what I said as we all made our way into the kitchen,

~In the kitchen~

"Alright guys I'm going to make us some chicken and some salad for now since I don't have any cat food, and of course I can't make supper without some music now can I?" They all looked at me curiously, waiting for what kind of music I would play.

~Sebastian~
'This person seems like such a pure soul but there's something else in them that I can't place my finger on, then I understood what that something was once they played an...interesting song on'

~Ciel~
'This random person took us in, without hesitation? Are they a angel mayb-....they put on a song that was in Japanese, what do the lyrics mean?'

~Alois~
'My my this person is down right gorgeous, I must have them to be my lover once we get back home and back to our human forms... oh it seems they picked a song, I wonder what the words mean?'

~Claude~
'Let's make this quick and easy since the author is lazy (Author: OI no breaking the fourth wall you spidy lookin demon) *sigh* oh they picked a son-...oh hell this person is a pervert'

~Grell~
'They looks absolutely stunning even after they had a shower, and there legs we're so smooth I can feel them forever...oh it seems they picked a song, wait is that Japanese?'

~William~
'This person is a strange one, who would take in cats just off the bat?...ah they finally picked a-...oh you've got to be kidding me'

~Undertaker~
'Hehehehe they're a fine human indeed I wonder how they would fit in one of my coffins? Ooo they picked a song...and an interesting one at that hehehehehe'

~Ash~
'They are the most interesting mortal I have seen in all my life, although I can sense an impurity from them ...oh no now I see why, this song is so disgusting'

~Back to you~

I didn't even notice the stares from my cats, I was to busy jamming out, and my favourite part was coming up. "Sawarasenai kimi wa shoujo na ¿no? Bökù wâ ÿARiçHiñ BÎCCHĪ ńO oSû Dà Yo. Damn that's my favourite part hahahaha" I look down at my cats and see that Artemis,frost,snowball,will and adrien looking at me in shock, while Sam,blueberry and candy look at me in confusion?,Do they know Japanese or are they questioning what I'm saying. Oh well either way I can't be bothered, Oop the chickens done, and the salad looks ready, " ok guys time for dinner"

I put the bowls down in front of them, they looked at the bowls wondering if it's safe to eat, "guys don't worry it's not poisonous, here I'll have a bite to show you" I took a small peice fo meat from one of there bowls and put it in my mouth to show it wasn't. They then looked back at there bowls and started eating 'phew there eating, ok now it's my turn to eat'.

~No ones POV~

You finished your food and so did the cats, you took the bowls for them and washed your guys dishes and put them away. You then said to your cats that it's time for bed, and they all followed you upstairs to your room.

~Back to your POV~

I was now in my room with my babies behind me ready to go to bed, I hopped in under the covers and while my babies jumped up and layed right beside, cuddling up close. "I swear you guys are probably the best thing that happened to me, well good night guys I'll see you in the morning". You then drifted off into a deep slumber, not knowing that your "babies" still had a lot to discuss.