🍪Getting a dog and cat🍪

-No message here except I LOVE ALL MY LITTLE KOALAS 🐨🐨🐨🐨🐨💗💗💗💗

~Your POV~
Now you know all about bad days and this day in particular was one of them, you had just learnt that your parents are coming home in a few weeks and will be expecting great news from when they get back.

And so far the only great news you have is you found stray cats which then turned into hot anime characters and are now living with you, plus all your hair dye is gone and your monsters are no where to be seen.

You had pink, bleach, and red hair dye and let's just say alois and ciel got into it... Alois now had black and pink stripes in front of his eyes and it honestly didn't look that bad, while ciel had blonde and red strikes around his entire head some noticeable some hidden. They both looked flawless though so I didn't mind.

What happened to my monsters you ask? Well Claude and undertaker drank almost all of them in just 2 days...I mean yeah there good but damn save those things there expensive as shit.

Ah shit!! I forgot I took a shift for work today, I know what you might be thinking (Oh ItS Y/n THey MuST WoRK At A MaID CAfE) well your most definitely wrong I don't have the confidence nor the mental stability to do that kind of job. Instead I'm a librarian on the corner of the Walmart to the right, it's quiet in there and people barley piss me off so I took it.

My time at the library is 3:00 to 7:30 that's the closing time, but enough talking I have to get ready.

I can't really decide on what aesthetic I want so I just threw on some baggy clothes with a cute little cow print bag on my shoulder

I ran slid down the stair railing to have some fun for a boring day, I got to floor and got to the fridge to grab the last monster...I'm gonna fuckin kill them. I got my keys and ran to the door but before I got out the door a hand shut it and I have a feeling in who it was.

And I stand corrected it was Sebastian, "might I ask where your going Y/N?" "Oh I'm just going to my job" and of course everyone wanted to stare at the person because they have nothing better to do with there lives at the moment.

"Oh? And what job do you have" "I'm a librarian near Walmart and it's quiet there so I like it" it seemed they had more questions and wanted to tag along?. *sigh* "you guys can come if you want but do you think you can turn back into cats? There won't be enough seats in the car for all of you".

With that they stared for a second and closed there eyes, and what'd ya know there cats again, "alright ciel and alois you guys are in the front, everyone else in the back", they followed the simple instructions and got into the car, I had an old 2004 red Honda Civic.

I got in front of the wheel and started the car, they jumped in surprise because..well ya know 18th century anime characters. I backed up and just went to my job, it's a bit of a longs way from where I live so I had to take the car.