🍰Im sorry🍰

I'm sad to say that I will be deleting this app, I haven't been on it in months and I've lost all motivation for this story, although I will do everything in my power to rap it all up now.

(START)
After awhile things were good, nothing bad happened, you were happy.

They found a way back to their world and it just came crashing down that they wouldn't stay forever, that they're just fictional characters.

But what you didn't know was that...Ash and undertaker have grown an attachment to you. So I'm no way we're they going back without taking you with them, they were so in love with you that they were willing to give up there lives in there own world for you.

So I'm a way, you did go back with them, they forced the thing that could get them back to being you with them. When you did get there it was so different from your world, the shops, the clothes, the people.

But that never stopped you and your lovers, from loving each other, that's right you heard me lovers. You all agreed that it would be best if you all stayed together, none of them minded the idea of a polyamory's relationship and so it was.

You guys had a wedding in secret of course because men back then loving someone with no gender plus marrying more then one person was considered wrong, but you guys didn't care, and although they weren't really a fan of having you as a lover to both of them they wanted to make you happy.

After a few years you adopted a child and named him Harry, he was 10 and enjoyed having three parents believe it or not.

And you guys lived so much of a good life that they even found a way to make you both immortal, and you guys lived the rest of time.
(END)

I'm sorry again for the ending, but it would be wrong of me to lead u guys on when I barley update, I wish you all the best and have a good day!