Chapter 1

Writing like this is in skovian

Wandas pov

He won't let me see Pietro, I really miss him.
Strucker said I had to stay in this new room to give birth, he doesn't want the baby and honestly I'm scared that he will kill them.

I still get nightmares from what happened to me but I'm a little happy I got one good thing out of it. My baby.

They are the only thing I have left and if he wants to take them away from me I will put up a hell of a fight.

I'm due any day now and I'm scared I heard from my mama that child birth hurts and I'm still pretty young to be a mother but I will deal with it.

(2 days later)

I was sitting on my bed reading a book Strucker let me have. I've already read it twice but there's nothing else to do.

Suddenly I get a large pain in my stomach, I gasp and place my hand there.

"No please don't come out. Not yet. I can't protect you here" I said in Skolvian.

But it didn't work obviously and I cried out in pain. Strucker ran in and started demanding for people to help me.

I was in labour for 4 hours and then the baby was born. The doctor placed her on my chest and my arms immediately latched onto her.

"Hello my sweet girl." I said whilst stroking her cheek.

She made and adorable noise and I internally cooed.

The doctor cleaned her up and I sat up in the bed and he placed her in my arms, she immediately stopped crying.

"Do you have a name for her?" The doctor asked.

I smiled down at my baby girl and nodded.
"Irina" I whispered but he heard me.