Chapter 2

Wanda pov

I didn't tell my brother, when Strucker put me back in the room with pietro he bombarded me with questions and I hugged him and cried.

I just told him a lie that they were doing experiments on me, it wasn't a lie I mean he did the experiments before I was pregnant my powers just didn't start up.

When I was pregnant they started so it was the perfect cover up.

Strucker agreed to let me still see her, at least he is being nicer than usual.

(2 years later)

I held my arms out for Irina as she stumbled over to me, I gave her a giant hug and kissed her head.

"Hello sweetheart" I said.

She let go and smiled brightly at me which instantly cheered me up.

"Hewo mummy" she said and dragged me over to where her barbies were in the cold room.

Strucker doesn't treat her nicely but some of the doctors who watch over her get her nice things and make sure she's happy which i am grateful for.

I started playing with her and smiling softly, at least I will always have her, I love her so much.

Suddenly the door burst open and Strucker walked in.

"My time is not up yet I've only been here for 20 minutes" I said calmly to him.

Each week I get to see my daughter for about 4 hours and that's it, I don't complain because he might stop me seeing her all together but still.

"Yes your time is up and we are going to do some tests on the girl" he said.

My eyes immediately widened in panic and my daughter looked at me confused.

Strucker picked her up and I tried to grab her but the guards held me back.

"MUMMY" she screamed with tears streaming down her face which immediately broke my heart.

"IRINA"