Chapter 3

Wanda pov

I haven't seen Irina in months and pietro doesn't know what's wrong with me. I haven't told him.

Strucker said she didn't survive the experiments.

I feel numb, I couldn't do anything. What kind of mother am I?

(1 year later)

We were now living with the avengers and we joined there team.

I still haven't told anyone about Irina because I don't want to see all the pitiful looks.

And if I told them then they would ask how because we were with hydra for many years. Then I would have to tell them I was raped which was not an option I don't want to re live that.

Suddenly an alarm went off and we all walked into the main room where fury was sitting at the head of the table.

"We have located another hydra base in Russia. You will go and raid the base and if there are any enhanced individuals bring them back dead or alive I don't care" he said gruffly.

We all agreed and got onto the quintet with Natasha flying.

"Hey you ok?" Asked pietro.

I nodded and went back to watching the red wisps flowing around my fingers.

We landed in Russia and a fight immediately broke out.

I saw two men running at me and I used my powers and snapped their necks.

(After the fight)

I couldn't stand around anymore whilst the others looked through the hydra base.
"Hey I'm going to go sit in the quintet I hit my head and I'm feeling dizzy" I said to the team through coms.

I walked to the jet and saw Bruce sitting there I smiled at him and sat down and I turned my coms off.

Natasha pov

I walked around the base and heard small whimpers.

I looked around and saw none of the team around me so I walked towards the sound.

I gasped at what I saw, a little girl with brown hair sitting in the corner of a plain room with her legs up to her chest crying.

She couldn't have been older than 4 maybe 3 she does look tiny.

"Hey" I said softly trying not to scare her.

Her head snapped to me and her eyes widened in fear.

"D-don't hurt m-me" she whimpered.

I gave her a soft smile and put my hands up.
"It's ok... I've come to take you away from here. Somewhere safe." I said softly going to sit next to her.

She tensed but when I didn't hurt her she relaxed and turned to look at me with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"R-really?" She whispered.

I nodded and she smiled brightly and threw her arms around me. I tensed not expecting it but I hugged back.

"Thank you! Thank you!" She cheered, this made me smile she so cute... I can't imagine what she's been through.

When she pulled away she stood up and I got up aswell. I grabbed her and placed her on my him.

"My names Natasha what's yours?" I indroduced.

"Irina"she replied.

"That's a beautiful name"

She smiled largely.
"Yeah my mummy named me. Can you take me back to my mummy? Daddy said he would if I listened to him and I did but he never took me back. I miss her." She said sadly.

I frowned. Did her dad work here? Who would do that to there kid.

"I don't know. But I'll try. Do you know your mummy's name?" I asked her.

"Yeah it's mummy...." she said in a 'duh' tone which made me laugh.

I shook my head and she cuddled into me which made me smile.

"Thank you for saving me natty"

I smiled at the nickname and walked back to where the team was outside.

Tony spotted me first and raised an eyebrow at the little girl.

"Who's the kid?" He asked pointing.

I set her down so she could stand up, she looked up at Tony with big eyes.
"Woah. Are you a robot?" She asked making him laugh.

"No kid it's just a suit"

"Huh" she replied.

I turned to talk to Tony and the rest of the team.

"I found Her crying in a room. She said her dad took her away from her mother. She doesn't know her mother's name. But she said her name was Irina. I don't know if she has powers but she might because of her eyes. I've never seen someone with eyes like hers" I said quietly whilst we watched Irina play in the snow looking like a normal kid.

"We could check her dna and see if it matches anyone's" Steve said.

We all nodded and I called for Irina.
She walked up to me and took my hand and we all started to walk back to the jet.

"Woah" she said in awe.

I laughed at her cuteness.

We walked into the jet and Wanda looked over at us she saw the girl and she started crying. I was confused.

I looked at Tony and pointed to Wanda he looked at her and looked as confused as me.