What Is This Book About, Anyways?

I've decided to produce this book after working on a bunch of reviews, and seeing the same mistakes made by Wattpad authors, over and over again. So I figured, instead of just correcting each one individually, why not write one big book that explains everything to everyone? Thus was born 36 Tricks For More Wattpad Reads, Votes & Comments.

However, this is not an exact science, and getting more reads is not guaranteed. That's because the Wattpad algorithm is always being tweaked and adjusted, so what works one day might not matter the next. That said, above all the other advice I can give, there always one reliable way to get more readers:

#1 Write a story people will want to read.

You can roll your eyes at this. Geez, you can say, you think? But it's often overlooked, and the number one piece of advice for a reason. No matter how many Wattpad guides you read, or how hard you grind for readers, or how many secrets I tell you, nothing will matter if your story isn't the best it can possibly be. So do that first.

What this book will cover:

It's all about meta-data, meta-data, meta-data. What does that mean? It means all the Wattpad-related elements that drive readers to pick up your book in the first place: title, cover, tags, description, search engine discoverability and first chapter. Want to know why your brilliant masterpiece isn't getting the readers it deserves? Read this, and see if it's your uninspired cover, or poor tags, or lack of readability.

I answer questions like:

Does your description fall into the recommended length range?

Does your cover pass the thumbnail test?

How strong is your keyword usage in your title and blurb?

So without further ado, let's dive in and get you more readers!