Meeting

Stiles went by his house and he entered through the front door, and when his adoptive father saw him he tensed, and Stiles looked at him with sad eyes.

"Relax I just came to get my stuff," Stiles said, to him in a tired tone.

Noah took in the sight of his son, noticing the blood and large hole in his shirt.

Stiles went upstairs and packed up his clothes and laptop, in a small black duffel bag.

Stiles finished up and he saw his dad looking very scared, Stiles eyes burned as tears threatened to fall.  Stiles was about to walk out the front door, but he hesitated and he turned back dug into his pocket and pulled out the keys to the jeep and placed on the closest table.

Stiles went to the Mikaelson home in the woods, and knocked on the newly replaced door, and Hayley answered.

"Hey . . . . is it okay if I could stay here for a little while?" Stiles asked awkwardly.

Hayley's eyes widened,"Of course come in."

And that was Stiles' life for the next week, before he went back to school, they taught him control over his vampire side and his thirst for blood, they also told him the truth about who he is and why they came.

Stiles entered the school with a breath hearing the heartbeats of everyone around him, Hope grabbed Stiles' hand calming him and he gave his sister a smile before they entered they walked to their lockers.

Stiles noticed Scott's eyes following him and Hope everywhere, and he was getting increasingly annoyed about it.

In between periods Scott grabbed Stiles and pulled him into the locker room.

"What do you want Scott?"

"You need to stay away from, the Mikaelson, they're dangerous," Scott said warning the hybrid.

"Well it might be kind of hard to do that, since I'm living with them," Stiles told him and Scott's mouth dropped.

"Stiles, why would you live with them they're monsters, what about your dad?"

Stiles ran forward and pinned Scott against the lockers by his throat,"My dad didn't seem to take me being a vampire very well, and I think you'll also find that we are all monsters."

Stiles let go of Scott and he fell to the ground,"And if you threaten any of the Mikaelson's you'll answer to me," Stiles told him repeating the same words he had when he was in wolf form.

Stiles then left, without looking back.

That night Scott and his pack had his first encounter with the beast of Gevaudan

The next morning Scott walked up to Malia for the first time in a while,"We need your help

The next morning Scott walked up to Malia for the first time in a while,"We need your help."

"Not interested," She said rolling her eyes.