Wolf Fox Vampire

They took the unconscious Stiles to Deaton, the car ride was silent as they comprehended what they just saw Stiles become.

"Soooo . . . does anybody else want an explanation?" Kira asked no one in particular, everyone remained silent,"I'm going to be quiet now."

There was silence for the rest of the ride.

As soon as they parked, Hope picked up her brother before Scott could, and they walked into the clinic surprising Deaton, Hope laid Stiles on the table.

"What happened?" Deaton asked looking at Stiles.

"He took on the beast, alone.  He managed to scare it off then he collapsed," Lydia told the druid.

Deaton's eyes widened,"He scared off the beast how did he manage that?"

Stiles eyes suddenly shot open, glowing red.  Stiles roared werewolf teeth out, before he fell back to the table unconscious again.

Deaton jaw dropped,"Never mind."

Stiles laid there for several moments sometimes twitching, and he was sweating profusely.

"Can you help him?" Hope asked Deaton.

"In order to help him I have to know what he is," Deaton said while taking out ice packs placing them on Stiles' head, arms, and chest.

"We thought he was a tribrid like me, but now I'm not so sure," Hope said remembering the fox aura that surrounded him.

"What's a tribrid?" Deaton asked.

"A cursed wolf, a witch, and vampire all rolled into one," Hope answered.

"How is that possible?"

"Our father is a original vampire werewolf hybrid, mother is a werewolf, grandmother's a powerful witch.  We're one of nature's loop holes."

"Our?" Scott asked this time.

"We're twins."

"Stiles is an only child," Scott said refusing to believe her.

"We were separated at birth, and he was wiped from our parents minds."

"Why?"

"Because he was to powerful to kill so a bitch locked away his witch side, and sent him here."

"Stiles can't be that powerful," Scott said.

Stiles eyes opened again this time they were orange, His fox surrounded him and everyone was blasted back.

"Kira, I think you should call you mother," Deaton said picking himself up from the floor.

Time Skip

Soon they heard Noshiko pull up to the clinic.  They had tied Stiles down in case something like that happened again.

"What is going on?" Noshiko asked as soon as she saw the scene in front of her.

"Stiles is a kitsune.  We need your help figuring out what kind he is," Deaton told her.

"How is that possible?  You must be born a kitsune,"  Noshiko said, while taking several items out of her bag.

"Stiles is a special case," Hope said, looking worriedly at Stiles.

"What do you mean?" Noshiko asked.

"He's the first alpha of the cursed wolves, and a vampire that isn't affected by the white oak stake and he doesn't have the weaknesses other vampires do," Hope answered.

Noshiko's jaw dropped, then she composed herself and set out doing the task she came to do.

"What are those for?" Hope asked, looking at the several items on the table.