Super Moon

"Hey, sorry... I had trouble starting the Jeep again. That thing's barely hanging on. I couldn't get in touch with Malia or Lydia," Stiles said as he pulled up to the animal clinic,"Scott? Where did you get that?" Stiles asked as he saw the wrench with specs of blood on it.

"This is yours? Why didn't you tell me?" Scott said with a betrayed look on his face.

"I was going to," Stiles said quietly.

"No, but why didn't you tell me when it happened?" Scott said.

"I couldn't."

"You killed him? You killed Donovan?"Scott asked accusing Stiles.

"Well, he was going to kill my dad. Huh? Was I supposed to just let him?"

 "You weren't supposed to do this. None of us are."

"You think I had a choice?"

 "There's always a choice."

"Yeah, well, I can't do what you can, Scott. I know you wouldn't have done it. You probably would've just figured something out, right?" Stiles said as it started to rain.

 "I'd try."

 "Yeah, because you're Scott McCall! You're the true Alpha! Guess what? All of us can't be true Alphas. Some of us have to make mistakes. Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes. Some of us are human!" Stiles said his self control slipping.

 "So, you had to kill him?"

"Scott, he was going to kill my dad."

"But the way that it happened... There's a point when it's... It's not self-defense anymore!"

"What are you even talking about? I didn't have a choice, Scott! You don't even believe me, do you?"

"I want to."

"Okay, all right, so... So, believe me then. Scott, say you believe me. Say it. Say you believe me. "

"Stiles, we can't kill people that we're trying to save."

"Say you believe me."

"We can't kill people! Do you believe that?"

"Well, what do I do about this? What do you want me to do? Okay, just be... Scott, just tell me how to fix this, all right?  Please, just tell me, what do you want me to do?" Stiles said wanting to make it right.

"Don't worry about Malia or Lydia. We'll find them. Maybe... Maybe you should talk to your dad." Scott said and went back into the animal clinic leaving Stiles in the rain.

The Mikaelson's watched from a distance the argument between the two and Kol and Elijah actually had to hold Klaus back from getting to Scott,"Brother, calm yourself," Elijah said and he calmed down a bit.

The original family except for Kol, who is looking out for Stiles at the moment, went back to their house that they had purchased the day before.

"So what's the plan?" Hope asked her family.

"You, Rebekah, and Kol will go to the high school tomorrow and befriend him, and when he first turns we will try and guide him through it," Klaus said telling his family the plan he had been coming up with.

"When will we tell him who we are," Hayley said wanting to get to know her son.

"We will tell him, when both we and him are ready."

"What if he rejects us for not telling him in the beginning."

"I don't know," Klaus said answering honestly,"But what I do know is that my son is here and he has been through things far worse than any of us have at his age, and it is taking every fiber of my being not to just take him away from this place."