Childhood and Quriks

[(Y/N) just turned 4 a few months ago and Katsuki is 5.]

"DUMMY COME ON!"

"I'm coming I'm coming jeez"

"WELL WALK FASTER. I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENED"

" Whatever. "

You and Bakugou were best friends. You were always together and when you weren't, you were taking your parents phones to talk to each other. You two knew each like the back of your hands. Well...... You knew him like that.

You were the daughter of a young Villain. Your father didn't tell you or the Bakugou's because he knew you didn't want him to hate you. He has always told you about how he was going to be just like All might and be the best hero ever. You wanted to be beside him when that happened. He knew that if he told you, you would tell him. And that would break your only friendship. Without him you would be lonely, for he was your only friend. For you, it was hard making friends with others. And it wasn't because you didn't try talking to them.

It was because they envied you.

They wanted to be the one that goes to his house every day. They wanted to be the one that made him laugh. They wanted to be the one that he loves more than his own life.
They envied your (h/l) (h/c) hair, and they way that your (e/c) eyes shines in the light.
They wanted it all.

"KATSUKI I SEE ALL MIGHT!!!"
"REALLY?! WHERE?!"
"OVER HERE!"

You and Katsuki was looking for All might. You two had heard that there was an villain attack and wanted to see it. You weren't really a All might fan, but because he was Katsuki's idol, you were always looking for him. You wanted him to be able to meet him in person and not on TV.

The way that his beautiful crimson eyes shined with excitement for every villain All might had beat. Though he loved him, you hated him. (Sorry if you like him. But for some strange reason, I don't. I just said this to make it go with the plot of the story) You hated that stupid smile that he wore when fighting. Every time you saw it you wanted to punch him.

You hated how when fighting he looked as if nothing was wrong with the world.
You were aware of the injuries that he had gotten when fighting. When you first head about it you couldn't stop laughing. 

Though, Katsuki would never know because you were a great actor. You were taught how to act since you could talk.

And you wanted it to stay that way. You couldn't bear to see him hurt. Everytime he fell, you would run to his side to help him. Though he acted like he wasn't in pain and didn't needed it, he always wanted you by his side. You were there when no one else was.

It was you two against the world. And no one could ever split you two apart........... Or so you thought.

"Look here folks! All might has once again, defeated a Villain! All might is just amazing! "

'Yea. Amazingly stupid'. You thought. The fact that people would continuously look over villains injuries to gawk at All might made you swell up with anger. You couldn't understand why they loved him so much. He puts more damage on the villians then they do to others.

But you dealt with it for Katsuki. You would do anything for him. You didn't want him to leave you. And he didn't want you to leave him.

"Katsuki...." You felt the sudden need to ask him something, even though you didn't know what it was. " Yea (Y/N)?" He said with a worried tone. " We are friends forever, right?" You said. You felt like you needed to know. Though you would probably never tell him that your father was a Villain, you wanted to know that you could trust him with your life.