Reaveled Secrets

"You are allowed to go back to Japan."

As soon as you heard that one sentence the world that you had once lost was standing right in front of you as it greeted you the way a mother would to their child coming back safe and unharmed from school.

"When do I go back?!" You were more than exited because you finally had the chance to see Katsuki again. "Next week, so you better go pack now," Someone who you never expspected to say anything to you explained as she stepped away from your grandfather getting the hint. Aisa looked a you with her soft emerald green eyes. 

You wasted no time to run back upstairs to your room to pack all of your belongings. It took you at least two hours to get everything packed. By the time you were done the three downstairs were gone. You took this as the time to call Bakugou, like you did everytime your grandparents weren't around. Sitting on your twin sized bed you grabbed your phone and immediately called your second favorite person in the entire world.

---IN JAPAN--

Bakugou sat on his bed as he thought about things he could have done to keep (Y/N) in Japan with him as he did everyday. 

If I payed more attention to (Y/N) then she would be here. It's my fault. She tried to help me and that girl and all I did was talk about my quirk. That's why her old bastards wanted her. I'm the problem-

The boys thoughts were cut off when he heard the song he made as your ringtone. (Y/N)? He wasted not time answering and nearly dropped his phone in the process.

"Kacchan?"

  "(Y/N)?! IS SOMETHING WRONG?!"

"No no but i have a surprise for you next week."

"A what..... Next week?!"

"Yep~.. So don't start yelling when you see it, alright."

"Ha, no fucking promises."

"Yeah yeah whatever. what are you doing....."

---IN THE U.S.---

Bakugou and You talked on the phone for at least an hour before your grandparents came back. Reluctantly you both hung up as you laid on your bed. And like always you thought about potential things that could happen... 

Home. I can finally go home. Where will I stay? No. That doesn't matter. My quirk matters. Will I snap for no reason? What if I hurt the Bakugou's? How can I live with myself knowing I could them?.......And what the hell am i going to do with these damn vines in my fucking hair. 

These were all but a few thoughts your mind created before you heard who you assumed to be Rias walking upstairs. Looking at your door you waited for her to knock, but she never did. The person just stood there in front of your door. Knowing that something was up you grabbed your phone and texted your grandma asking where she went. Surprisingly she responded with she's at the grocery store with Issei and Aisa. So who was at the door? 

You continued to stare at the bottom of the door until you heard an oddly familiar voice.

"(Y/N) are you gonna open your door or not?"....Why the hell was he here? Him off all people should know to not even try to get in my house. So why is he here? If he wanted to tell me something, why didn't he call or text me?

When you realized who it was you stood up and opened the door to a familiar red haired boy hug you like you would Bakugou when you were younger, even though you literally just seen him at school three days ago. "Can you like...let me go. I already told you, I don't do hugs." Though the boy couldn't see it, you were glaring at at side of his head. First he breaks in your house, then he breaks one of your major rules. "Oh shit, sorry. But I didn't catch fire so I'm guessing I'm ok...?"