Anger & Separation

(An: So you can listen to something while reading. I love Melanie so expect to see a lot or all of her songs)

As you were arriving at your house, you seemed to have the need to ask your father something. "Father." You said quietly as if you were hoping that he didn't hear you. "Yes?" He said. You two stopped walking and you turned to face him. "What is love?" You asked.

  When you said this he froze. He didn't know how to explain it. It was like teaching a newborn baby how to drive a car to him. He saw it as something that came naturally. " Well.... It is when you care deeply about someone it thing. Like...." He said slowly trying to pick the right words. You looked at him confused on why he had stopped talking." Like what, Father?" You said." How much your mother loved you and how much I do!" He said smiling. " If she loved me then why would she leave me before getting to know me." You mumbled. Your father had looked down at you with a sad expression. You were looking ahead of you, not wanting to look at him as you could feel him staring at you.

There was an awkward silence between you two as you continued waking home. Though you were breathing fine, you felt like you were suffocating. Neither of you spoke a word, building up the tension in the air. Five minutes has passed and the two of you had yet to say anything. Suddenly a boulder was thrown in your direction from a vilain attack that was going on. Out of his guts, your Father pushed you out of the way. You fell to the ground as you had to watch your father get crushed. You felt as if you were stabbed several times. The only family that you had left, died in front of you. And you couldn't do anything. The last thing you heard him say was that he loved you. The only thing that you could do is cry and scream until one of the Hero's got there.

-------- Two hours later--------

You were taken to the police station because they wanted to know what happened. You could only cry and mumble things like,' I'm sorry daddy' and 'why not me'. Your quirk had activated again and it started Thundering. Eventually they had called the only other people that was close enough to you to call family, the Bakugou's.

When they had arrived you ran to the car and cried harder than before. Mitsuki was shocked by this because she has never seen you cry before. She rushed out of the car with Katsuki and Masaru. Once they got to you they wrapped you in their arms. They have always hugged you every time you've seen them. But this time felt different. Your world was coming down and yet, when they hugged you, you felt as if everything was okay. Still using your quirk, it became sunny again. You were still hugging the Bakugou's. They were now your only comfort and family.

------- Two years later------
(An: y'all are like 6-7)

You have been living with the Bakugou's for two years. It didn't feel weird because you have always stayed over their house. The only thing that changed was how you acted. At school you weren't as angry or protective of Katsuki. You let others sit or play with you. You talked more, and even let Dek- Izuku play with you and Katsuki. You didn't get into much fights or throw things at the teachers. You became more.......

Chill.

-------- At home-------

"KATSUKI COME CLEAN YOUR ROOM!" Mitsuki yelled from upstairs.

You and Katsuki had gotten back from school. You looked annoyed, and you were.

It happened at school. A girl with long red hair asked to play with you and Katsuki. You agreed, not caring anymore. Once she sat down, she looked at you with a smirk and got really close to Katsuki. He wasn't paying attention because he was telling everyone about his quirk.....

Again.

You saw this and grabbed her arm. Though he was still your Katsuki, when interrupted he will get really mad. Just the other day he punched some kid in the face because they touched him while he was bragging. When you grabbed her arm, she slapped your hand. It didn't hurt but you didn't like getting hit. You have never gotten hit before.