I'm home Katsuki

".....What the hell are the birds doing up at 9 o'clock in the fucking morning!?"

You were awoken to the sounds of birds happily singing their morning songs as the morning sun waited for the creatures to wake up and entertain him. You sat up and felt as your covers fell down to the rest of the object. 

Immediately you grabbed your phone and flat out ignored your notifications about some random shit and checked the date and time. It was currently 9 am on the second sunday of September. It seemed like a normal day. So why the hell did you have the big day written on your calendar?! "...Holy shit! Why the hell did I have go dumb like I'm not leaving this hell hole today?" You got out of bed and made your way to the bathroom. You started the water to the shower head and chose out a song to listen to while showering.

As the water covered your skin with warm touches, you thought about how Katsuki would react to seeing you. He was quite easy for you to predict. He would most likely yell at you for letting yourself get stressed out over stupid text messages even though it has been years since then. But the human body always betrays their master when it comes to true emotions. So you will be able to see how much he's missed you. Also the texts between you two is painfully obvious that he does. 

After about 15 minutes in the shower, you stepped out and wrapped yourself in your towel. Grabbing your phone you saw that someone had texted you. And by someone I obviously mean none other than Katsuki Bakugou. 

"When's the surprise"  

"Whenever I send it to you. Duh"

"Well then hurry it up, stupid!"

"Love you too Kacchan. Gtg"

You set your phone down and chose an outfit to wear. You changed into simple jeans and a (f/c) shirt. And when it came to shoes well, you wore none other than (your favorite kind of shoes). There was no need to check to see if everything matched since you did plan this outfit out the day prior.

You grew some vines from your fingertips to bring your luggage downstairs with you. You quickly made something to eat, as you were due to be at the airport is less than an hour and an half. And unfortunately you weren't some of the few that lived near one.

You stood from your seat and noticed that your grandparents weren't even here. They must have left super early.  And they must have gotten their friend to pick them, because the car was parked in the same spot as yesterday. Guess you found your ride.

You didn't even hesitate when getting in the car. You had your license so you should be fine. And so you made your 45 minute trip to the airport.

–———————————

Once you got off of your plan, you looked around. The beautiful language you used to always speak could be heard all over the place. The delicious food could be smelt were you were positioned.

There was now only three things needed for you to truly be home. And by things, you mean.....

"(Y/N)!!"

You turned your head to face the motherly voice that can so casually call your name. That beautiful ash blonde hair that just fitted perfectly with her crimson red eyes. With the lavender cardigan wrapped around a plain white shirt paired with a tight fitting black skirt.

And the ever so slightly taller figure that stood awkwardly beside their wife as she yells your name. With those adorably dorky glasses that adorned his face perfectly. With those brown eyes hiding behind them that matched his brown hair that resembles coffee. And just a simple green shirt with khaki pants.

The people who you called the ideal married couple were waiting for you to come home. Waiting for you to return to them. And you didn't waste a single second running towards them.

You were swallowed in a very warm embrace. You felt as all your worries and concerns slip away from your body. You had called them in advance so you would have someone to pick you up and make sure that Katsuki would be out of the house. You would catch up with Mitsuki and Masaru as you three walked to the car, that had been neatly parked in from the the large airport.

Once you three were inside the car, there was a silence that ruled over. Though, it was kind of a comfortable silence.  It gave you some time to hear yourself think of how to approach Katsuki. You probably wouldn't even have time to say surprise. While you were thinking about how you can finally go back to your old life, you lost track of time. One moment you were looking ahead of you. And the next, you were being woken by Masaru in a very gentle manner.

You slowly got out of the car at looked at the three story building. You figured that Katsuki would be back from the store trip that he took. Seeing that when you entered the house, there were a pair a shoes that you would assume to be his laid in a neat way.

Knowing what you had to do, you quickly hide your bags someone out of sight. It wasn't hard to find somewhere to hide. But you weren't gonna hide just yet. Why you may ask? Because you were extremely hungry. And those cookies that were sitting on the counter were just singing your name in a beautiful way.

It wasn't like they would miss one cookie. You were practically their daughter so it was fine.

"KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE."

Not perfect timing, Mitsuki. Because you had no idea what to do or how to surprise him. And after years and years of not ever needing plan a surprise or even wanting one, you weren't the best person to go to for surprising someone. But luckily the only thing needed for Katsuki to be surprised, was just for you to be sitting on the couch like always.

So you quickly jumped onto the couch and grabbed the game controller.

"What the hell do you want ya old hag?" Unlike every other time you've ever heard him to tall his mom, wether in person or on the phone, he never sounded as calm. But now, he sounded like he was the calmest person alive.

Which was a damn lie.

But you had to stay silent until he would realize that someone was here sitting on the couch eating his snack and playing his game.

It didn't even really take long until he was walking to the living room. And to be honest, you zoned out of anything that they were saying. No need to listen when you were about to beat the strongest game boss you've ever fought. Right?

Wrong.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Because as you were not listening, Katsuki got a certain hint to check the living room. And telling someone, who knew there would be something for him, to check a random room when that said person has almost no patience was not supposed to happen.

Immediately the headphones you had on were snatched off. It was like he didn't even realize who was on the game and just say some random person playing his game.

"Who the fuc-...(Y/N)?"

You stood up and turned around to face him. And dramatically snatched the headphones back slightly laughing at a certain Ash Blonde's face.

After about a minute you finally said something. To break the silence. Bakugou's mother and father had already came into the living room. They expected you to say something that would be obvious. Like a traditional, "surprise." As you were a very sarcastic person. But instead, you simply asked him a question.

"Do you like the surprise, Kacchan?"