Chapter 3: USJ

BTW, this doesn't have much USJ in it despite the title.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the USJ Trip.

"Erm, Aizawa. How are we supposed to do anything?" Izuku asked.

"Once we get there, I'll take your Quirk Cancelling braces off." Aizawa answered.

"Perfect." Izuku said under his breath.

Timeskip: At USJ

"Can you take them off now?" Dabi asked. Aizawa pulled out a remote and clicked a green button. The braces clicked and fell of the villain's necks. As if on cue, a purple portal opened and villains poured out.

"Cool! You even fake villains!" Kirishima said.

"They aren't fake! Thirteen, protect the students!" Aizawa shouted as he ran to fight the villains.

"Hah?! I don't need protection (Umm, that's not what you said last night in bed with Todo. BTW, I DO NOT ship TodoBaku. I just can't have Kiri with Bakugou because of plot.)!" Bakugou shouted. Just then, Kurogiri opened a portal separating the class. He also sent Izuku with Bakugou and Kirishima.

With Bakugou, Todoroki and Izuku

Izuku was on the first floor while Bakugou and Kirishima were on the top floor. He could easily meteor up to them, but he decided to take his time.

While Izuku was taking his time, Todoroki had a great idea.

"Hey, Bakugou~." Todoroki said in a seductive voice.

"What the fuck do you want, Icy-Hot?" Bakugou shouted, like usual.

"How 'bout we do it again~?" Todoroki asked.

"Do what agai-" Bakugou blushed in realization. "No! That was on time thing!" Bakugou yelled.

"Well, it seemed like you enjoyed it." Todoroki said before pinning Bakugou to the wall. He kissed Bakugou and Bakugou melted into it.

~While they're doing the deed~

Izuku finally reached the top floor. He began searching rooms when he came upon the Forbidden Room. The room he really didn't want to walk into.

The room Bakugou and Todoroki were doing the deed. He quietly took out his phone and snapped a picture of Bakugou's face. He looked like a s*ut.

"HOLY FUCK!!!" Izuku shouted, acting like he just saw them. Todoroki turned his head to see Izuku in the doorway.

"WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO HAVE KIDS ON A TRAINING TRIP!!!" Izuku shouted.

"DAMN NERD!!! STOP STARING!!!" Bakugou yelled. 

"WELL PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!!!" Izuku yelled back. "Y'know what." Izuku said. He snapped and their her suits magically appeared on them. He snapped again and Todoroki disappeared.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!?" Bakugou yelled. Izuku fake gasped.

"Do you actually care about someone other than yourself?" Izuku asked in a fake surprised voice.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT BASTARD!!!" Bakugou yelled, trying to defend himself.

"Ok, sure. That's not what you said in this." Izuku held up his phone. There was nothing to look at, but there was something to hear.

"Ahhhhh~. Todo, faster. FASTER!!! AHHHHHHH~!!"

Bakugou's face was a blushing mess. That was in fact his voice.