Chapter 8: Trying to Save Izuku (Success....or is it)

Beware: In this chapter, I am going to use the classic 'use-your-love-for-each-other-to-save-him' scenario.

_________________________________________________

It was time for the plan to be put in action.

The villains had told Aizawa of their plan. Why? He may be a hero, but he isn't one to rat someone out. He hasn't even hurt them once...not without a reason.

____

"Ready?" Shigaraki asked Dabi. He nodded. Toga wasn't coming because her job was to cover for them along with Aizawa. 

As the two set off on their short journey, someone was watching.

____

"Sir, they're heading to him." the watcher said.

"Good."

"When will I get my reward?" the watcher asked.

"Soon. You'll get your reward soon...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shoto."

____

The duo had reached Izuku just in time before he began destroying more of the city.

"Izuku!!!" Shigaraki shouted. The monster turned to look at the speaker. Kurayami stopped.

"Izuku, listen. Please stop destroying the city." Shigaraki pleaded. That made Kurayami angry. He roared and leaped into the sky.

"Oh fuck." Dabi said. Kurayami landed, creating a humongous crater in the ground and the shockwave sending Dabi and Shigaraki backwards. The shockwave even destroyed a few windows of U.A.

~At U.A.~

The window cleaner was doing his job when the window suddenly shattered.

"Yessss!!! Less work for me!!!"

~Back to the fight~

"Izuku, please listen." Dabi pleaded. Kurayami didn't stop. Dabi inched closer to where Kurayami was. Kurayami saw this and swatted away the man. A few minutes later a gray material wrapped around Kurayami's wrists and ankles, restraining him.

"Eraserhead?" Dabi asked, squinting. Aizawa could be seen, barely, on a building. His capture weapon was configured with temporary quirk-cancellers. They weren't enough to revert Izuku back to normal, but it could restrain him for a bit.

"Dabi, you have to connect to him." Shigaraki said.

"Me?! How?" Dabi asked panicking.

"You know he's still in there." Shigaraki said. Dabi looked at Kurayami for a few seconds.

"I'll try." Dabi said.

~⚠Warning⚠: Cringe and sappy scene ahead, I highly recommend you skip until you see a row of '✔'. I warned you. (If you do read it don't comment anything like: 'Ewww, this is disgusting.' or 'Ugh, you're a terrible author.' Thank you!)~

Dabi walked up to Kurayami.

"Izuku..if you can hear me...please come back. We're all worried about you." Dabi stopped. Kurayami roared and tried breaking free of Aizawa's capture weapon.