Lemonade

*Jiung
There he is.

The boy who comes in here everyday of the week to get Calypso lemonade.

I personally have tried it. And I don't see why he was addicted to it.

It tasted like jolly ranchers that have been sitting in water for hours and a ton of sugar had been added to it.

Perhaps he was just addicted to the flavors instead of the actual drink.

But nonetheless, he always comes here everyday at the exact same time.

3:30 in the afternoon.

He comes in, grabs his drink, pays for it and then leaves.

And to be honest, he was the best part of my day. This job was boring and he was just a different view from the other customers that come here.

The mysterious boy is attractive. How his dark brown hair was slightly ruffled. And his almond shaped eyes search for his drink.

I can see him from the cash register. How he scans the different drinks as if he was debating to try something new.

He had a small pout as he still scans the items. Cheeks a bit puffed out and pink tinting them cutely.

And in the end, he still picks his drink.

He makes his way over and places the glass bottle on the counter.

"Will that be all?" I ask as I scan the drink and hand it back to him.

"Yes." He simply answers.

"Your total is $1.50."

He hands me two dollars and waits for his change.

"50 cents is your change. Have a nice day." I hand him the quarters onto his awaiting hand.

"Thanks. You too." He gave me a small smile and then leaves.

If only I could bring myself to hold more of a conversation with him.