Intak

*Jiung
The boy wasn't here yet. And it was already 4:28.

I was a bit worried. Maybe something happened to him. Or perhaps he just couldn't come today.

Well that sucks. He was the best part of my day in this boring job.

I look up from my magazine as I hear the bell ring and some chattering.

He came. But with some other boys.

They were chatting about some movie. Perhaps they went to watch it and that's why he was late.

"I think Intak hyung will be an amazing actor." One boy says. He looked young and full of curiosity and pureness.

And with every word he spoke, he seemed a bit hesitant or unsure if he pronounced them correctly. I assumed he wasn't from around here.

"You're right, Shota! He has the looks and everything!" Another boy says. He had red hair and an adorable face. His eyes becoming crescent as he smiles.

"You think so? I do admit that I am pretty handsome." The lemonade boy says as he scans for his drink.

Wait, so his name was Intak? What a lovely name for an attractive male.

They grab some other snacks and drinks and walk over to my counter. Placing all the items on it.

"Hey Jiung." Intak spoke.

"Hello Intak." I replied as I grab an item and start to scan.

I can see he was surprised by the sudden acknowledgment of his name.

The two boys that were with him have backed away a bit and had knowing smile on their faces.

"So you used context clues to figure out my name. I'll give you props for that." He says as he leans on the counter. Elbow on and chin on the palm of his hand.

I hum in response as I finish scanning all of their products and putting them in bags.

Then mirroring his position and leaning a bit close to him.

Intak smelled lovely. There was a hint of cologne, mixed with a lemony smell.

My dumb brain saying he must've grown that lemon smell from drinking too much of the drink.

I can see a faint blush appearing across his face.

"Cute." I whisper for only him to hear.

He pulls away and becomes more red and stuttering.

"H-how m-much?"

I laugh at his cuteness and pull away and look at the total.

"$6.89" I answer.

He nods and pulls out a ten dollar bill.

"$3.11 is your change. Have a nice day." I say.

He grabs his items and nods. "You too."

Oh Intak. If only you knew about these unknown feelings I've grown for you.