D-Date?

*Intak
Saturday finally arrives. And I was excited yet nervous for today.

I wanted to look my best today. So I started to get ready an hour early before meeting Jiung.

Rummaging through my closest and picking out outfits that will look nice together.

I decided on a white long sleeve thin sweatshirt. And white wash jeans.

Brushing my hair but barely styling it.

I look at the time and see I only had 30 minutes left.

Quickly grabbing my phone, keys and wallet and left my room.

I slip on my shoes and leave the house after, locking it and start to walk to the cinema Jiung said to meet at.

It was until then I realized I didn't have Jiungs phone number to let him know I was already here and waiting out front.

As I reach the cinema, my eyes scan the somewhat crowded place. Looking for the attractive male.

Maybe I should head inside. He could be waiting for me at the ticket booth.

I open the door leading into the ticket booth. The smell of freshly made butter popcorn hitting me as I enter.

"Intak!" I hear my name being called from my right.

I look over and see Jiung.

And boy, he looks much different then from the gas station.

Instead of his typical plain gray uniform collared shirt and work pants. He was dressed in his causal clothes.

A white shirt with a black logo in the middle. A yellow long sleeve windbreaker over it. The material looked a bit thin.

His pants were slim and dark, contrasting from the bright colors of the other clothing.

And what made the whole outfit come together was his glasses.

The frames clear and somewhat big on his small face. But it just made him look cute.

I walk over to him and he smiles at me. His typical pretty smile that made my heart swoon.

"How long have you been waiting here?" I ask, hoping he wasn't waiting long.

Even though I was 8 minutes early.

He start to awkwardly and nervously chuckle, scratching his cheek as he does so.

"To be honest, about 45 minutes." Jiung answers.

I giggle at his honesty.

"Well shall we?" I gestures to the ticket booth.

He nods and we look up at the screens that showed the different screenings they had.

"I wanted to watch that movie." Jiung spoke as he points at the screen.

I try to follow his pointing but couldn't decipher which one.

"Which?" I ask still looking.

"Parasite." Jiung answers.

I heard the movie was good. And have been wanting to watch it.

"Okay yeah."

He heads to the ticket booth and asks for two tickets.

Pulling out his wallet and about to pay.

But I interjected.

"Wait, let me pay for mine!"

He shakes his head and hands the lady the correct amount of money.

"Nonsense. I invited you so I'm paying." Jiung says and thanks the lady for the tickets.

My mind racing with thoughts.

We were at the movies. He 45 minutes early. He insisted on paying because he invited me.

"Is this a date?" I ask as we walk to the snack bar.

Jiung chokes on air and cheeks turn a cute pink.

"I-I,,, a d-date?" He asks.

I nod. Was I mistaken?

"Well if you want it to be a date... then I guess so." He softly says.

"Great. It's a date!"