Background and Basis Info

Background Information

Adrien and Marinette are both juniors in highschool now. Adrien is still oblivious to Marinette's feelings for him, but what happens when someone elses feelings for her come into play?

This takes place at the beginning of junior year. Alya and Nino’s relationship is blossoming flawlessly but a plan to make Adrien and Marinette get closer could backfire and cause everyone’s relationship to crash and burn.

There will be multiple ships including Mylene and Ivan, Kim and Chloe, Juleka and Rose, Marinette and Adrien, Alya and Nino, and Luka and Marinette. There will also be mature content seeing as I am making Marinette 16, Adrien 16, and Luka will be 17 because I am making him 1 year older than Marinette. As much as I like Adrien he is going to be a jealous and manipulative douche in this book. There will be trigger warnings as bullying, suicidal thoughts, and self harm will be present. I’m also going to be including some mature language as well whenever I see fit, and alcohol and possibly some drug abuse.

I'm going to say now that this is my first piece of writing ever so it will most likely be a piece of trash. I will try to write in some fight scenes but I don't know how well that will turn out. Let's see how this goes.
-Elizabeth