5

Marinette's POV

This week has gone by so slow, yet so fast. I feel like it was too fast for me to even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, but so slow to where people are moving like snails. Everything feels weird and new. After Monday night I didn't know what to expect Tuesday morning, but when my alarm rang I knew I had to face the day not knowing what could happen.

*Tuesday Morning Recap*

Ring Ring Ring

I'm startled awake by my alarm sounding and the fact that I was just pushed off of my bed. The floor is so cold and the room is surprisingly kind of dark. With it being close to September the sun is rising later every morning. Once I'm on my feet I manage to find my way to my phone and turn the alarm off only to notice a text from Luka. He wants to know if I will walk with him to school, I tell Alya that we are walking with Luka but she's sound asleep. I swear this girl could sleep through a fire drill. I text Luka back letting him know that I would love too and that Alya will be joining us. I don't stand and wait for a response, instead I start to get ready for the day.

I make my way over to my bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Once I'm in the shower I let the heat ease my aching muscles, and I can't help but think about what could possibly happen this morning. My thoughts begin to take over all my senses and I don't realize that Alya has been pounding on the door. I quickly jump out of my head then the shower and make my way to the door.

"What do you want? I'm kind of busy if you can't see." I say rather annoyed because I was enjoying my journey to the center of my mind.

"Girl, you've been in there for like thirty minutes, we have school in ten minutes and Luka is waiting for you. Hurry up before you are late."

"What do you mean by we have school in ten minutes? It was eight o'clock like 2 seconds ago." I'm too busy yelling at what I think is Alya to notice that she isn't in here and brought Luka into my room, so when I rush out of the bathroom to get my clothes I run straight into him. I haven't even registered that it is Luka when I start to yell at her for not getting me out of the shower sooner and for not telling me that Luka was already here.

"Marinette, I'm not Alya." I look up startled and I jump away while pulling the towel tight against my body.

"L-luka what are you doing here? I mean I know what you're doing here, but I thought you were downstairs. Oh god this is embarrassing, I'm just standing here in a towel rambling to you in a nonsensical way. I'm going to kill Alya for not pulling my ass out of the shower sooner." He just stares back at me and gives me a short kiss that has me immediately melting for him. Before I know what is happening I'm against the wall with his hands in my wet hair, his lips stealing my breath with each kiss, and his leg between my thighs. The towel is parting ever so slightly, and if I don't stop this now there will soon be no towel covering my body.

"Luka, we need to slow down for one minute." The sound of my voice makes him take a step back and start apologizing. He looks almost pained in a way, so I walk up to him and give him a short chaste kiss. Taking a step back and readjusting my towel I say, "Don't apologize, I liked it. Now I need to get dressed so we can get to school on time meaning no distractions and no kissing until we are out of my house."

"Am I a distraction Marinette? Do I make you unable to think straight whenever I am near you?" He walks towards me in a teasing manner with a small smirk on his face.

"No, you most certainly do not distract me, now please let me get changed Luka. My parents would kill me if I was late." I say flustered by the change in his demeanor.

"Oh god, sorry about that Marinette, I didn't know what I was doing. Maybe I should leave you to change in privacy, I'll go downstairs and wait for you with Alya." He turns to walk away but I need just one more kiss. It's slow, sweet, and passionate. I can feel each pass of my lips on his and I can taste the minty freshness on his tongue.