6

Marinette's POV

Knock Knock Knock

"Marinette, is everything alright in there?"

"Y-yeah I'm great, e-everything is perfect." I say trying to push off my impending orgasm.

"Is Luka in there with you, I can get both of you some snacks?"

Luka looks at me and starts to laugh but he never stops moving his hand. "Yes Luka is here, and no we don't need any snacks." I say hoping she will leave us alone.

"Ok honey, just let me know if you need anything." I wait till I can no longer hear her footsteps to let out a breath of relief. Suddenly I feel something prodding at my entrance and a sensation growing. I can feel Luka's eyes on me waiting for a reaction, when he says, "Did you think that I would stop just because of your mom? Sorry princess but it's gonna take more than that for me to stop this."

"W-who said I w-wanted you to stop, I want more, please." He pulls his finger out only to push another one in, the stretch is a feeling that I've never experienced. It's the pain and pleasure that I've been waiting for. "I n-need more, Luka please just.." I can't finish my sentence because he is now rubbing my swollen clit while he continues to pump his fingers in and out of my tight hole.

"Are you enjoying this? Do you feel good?" Luka asks in a teasing voice. I don't get the chance to answer him because my stomach is coiling as my orgasm rapidly approaches.

"L-Luka, what i-is this? I-I, can't just a-ah..." He looks me in the eyes before he removes his thumb and stops his ministrations. I whimper and pout at him but he doesn't look because he is too busy moving his head down towards my pussy. He licks a strip right up the middle and then gets up.

I stare at him dumbfounded and say, "Why did you stop, I was about to, you know." He moves towards me and plants a kiss on my lips allowing me to taste myself. I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck in order to deepen it. Before I can deepen the kiss any further he moves away and sits across from me. I move to close my legs but he stops me and holds them open.

"I stopped because I wanna watch you." His pupils are blown wide with lust and he looks at me like he is hungry.

"You wanna watch me? Watch me do what?" I ask very confused. Watch me? What? I don't understand, what does he mean?

"Touch. Yourself. Princess." His breaths are labored and he looks like he is struggling. Why would he be struggling? And what does he mean by 'touch myself'? This is all so confusing and annoying. I just want his hands on me and his fingers in me. I want that feeling of pure unadulterated bliss. No, I need it.

"L-Luka I don't understa-" Before I finish my sentence he grabs my hand and presses my middle finger down on my clit. I scream out and start to shake.

"Shhh princess. We don't want your parents hearing now do we? Or do you? Oh what a dirty little girl. Would you get off on your parents hearing you? Are you an exhibitionist? Hmm this is gonna be interesting, but it's too bad. As much as I would love to make you scream for me, and watch you fall apart. I have to go, it's late." Luka leans down and kisses my forehead then walks down the stairs and out of my room just leaving me flustered and needy.

Once he is gone a slump against the chase and sigh. I can feel myself growing more tired and needy by the second, then my phone goes off. It's a text from Luka. "Sorry princess, maybe we can finish next time but for now make sure you get cleaned up, eat something, and get a good night's sleep. I'll talk to you tomorrow, have sweet dreams." I shoot a quick text back promising to do everything he asked me to do and start getting ready for a hot shower.

One completely normal shower later...

As I walk out of the bathroom I reflect on the experience that Luka and I had. Are we moving too fast? Do couples always do things like this? Should we even be doing this? I have a million questions but one thing immediately stops me, the feeling. The pleasure I felt was nothing like anything I've felt before. It was pure bliss, a moment of no worries and just relief. Well it was until he stopped, but it still felt wonderful and I crave more. I know that we should be moving slower, a lot slower but I don't want to. It's too good to give up, it's too good to stop now. I clear my mind and climb onto my bed just hoping for a good night of sleep before class tomorrow. And then it hits me like a ton of bricks, class. I was so busy with Luka that I forgot all about the homework I had. Honestly it's too late now, and a missing assignment won't hurt me that much. So I lay down and drift to sleep with Luka on my mind.

The next morning...

Loud noise is blaring in my ears as I slowly open my eyes. I feel around for my phone and quickly turn my alarm off. It's too early for this. I force myself up and out of my bed to get ready for my day, but then suddenly remember the events that transpired the day before. My face heats up and I'm suddenly sinking back into my bed feeling embarrassed. How am I going to face Luka knowing what we did? Oh god this is bad. He saw me, and I mean he saw me. Like naked. This is bad, this is so bad. I jump off my bed and start pacing around my room. My head is pounding and my thoughts are racing when I hear my doorbell.

"Marinette, Alya is here for you. Are you ready for school?" My mom yells up the stairs. I immediately freeze in my place and freak out. How long was I just walking around. God Marinette get a grip. I quickly shove some random clothes on and brush my teeth not caring about my hair. I rush down the stairs and out the door ignoring my parents' shocked faces.

"Alya, hey girl. Isn't it a little early to be walking to school?" I don't even bother to look at her as I straighten my clothes. "Girl what are you talking about? School starts in like 10 minutes so we better hurry."

"T-ten minutes?!?!?" I stutter out. "It was like seven o'clock two seconds ago. What do you mean ten minutes? Oh my god, that would mean that I was pacing around my room for an hour." I grab my hair and start mildly freaking out.

"Girl come one we have to go now, you can have your mini freak out later." Alya drags me down the street to the school then lets go of my hand and walks away. I stand there for a moment just contemplating skipping the whole day in general but then run to class once I see Luka. If I ran into him it would be a disaster.

One completely normal school day (with Marinette avoiding Luka the whole time) later...

The final bell had just rung and I quickly ran out of the classroom hoping to not be seen, but of course someone had to point me out. That someone was none other than The Luka Couffaine. Once I heard him call out to me I immediately froze and turned towards his direction. As I stood there watching him walk towards me the world started spinning. My legs started to tremble and my head started pounding.  When he reached me I took his hand to keep myself from falling over.

"Marinette, princess are you alright? You look a little pale and sick. Do you want me to walk you home?" All I can do is hold onto his hand and nod. He pulls me with him and once I look up I notice that he brought me to the bathroom. He lifts me up and sets me on the sink then tilts my head so that I'm looking into his eyes.

"Marinette, what's wrong?" His eyes are a beautiful sky blue, they put me in a trance. I feel drunk on him, his eyes, his face, just him in general. I feel floaty and light when he's around.

"I think I'm just really tired, yah just tired. Nothing is wrong, I just need a nice long nap." I can sense his worry for me. I reach out and grab his hand, it fits perfectly with mine. "Luka I'm fine, don't worry, okay?"     

"Okay Mari, I believe you. I'll let it go. Just don't forget to take care of yourself." He squeezes my hand and pecks my cheek. His lips are soft and warm. Within the span of a couple days I'm already in deep. "Come on, let's get you home."

We exit the bathroom hand in hand ignoring everyone, only focused on the other. Once we reach the bakery we part with a simple hug and kiss for the night.

———————————
i apologize for taking so long. enjoy.
-alex <3