CHAPTER 4

Past few days had gone with the wind, The King and the Prince had visited the forest two more times since King Taehyung had shown it to the Prince

Past few days had gone with the wind, The King and the Prince had visited the forest two more times since King Taehyung had shown it to the Prince. But today they're sitting in the Palace's lake, facing the moon and the King has the Prince settled on his chest, even though his face is not visible the King has managed to make him blush several times already.

Since tomorrow is their wedding, they didn't want to tire themselves before the ceremony and so they were sitting in front of the lake and did not go to the forest with Hae. The Prince and Hae have formed a friendship, even though the Prince cannot understand her, the King tells him that she likes his company.

But today, the Prince seems a little worried, Taehyung understand why and so he thinks that the Prince should spend every last second in the Palace before he leaves the Kingdom.

It is after midnight, they are not supposed to meet before the ceremony tomorrow but Hee Ji let them see each other, given that the Prince had somewhat already begged her to, because traditionally they should not be meeting at night, but if only he knew that King Park and Queen are already aware of their night meet-ups.

The King stroked Prince's hair as they talked about the ceremony, their close friends that were to arrive the next day. King Taehyung's cousin, King Seokjin was to arrive tonight but there was a delay but he will soon arrive with his partner Namjoon, King Taehyung is very close to them both.

From Prince's side Min Yoongi, his childhood friend who will arrive the next morning, he used to live in Dragon Stone being the son of Chief Min, he lived in the palace and they were great friends until he caught the eye of Prince Jung from Grey Wood and left the kingdom after marrying him.

"Tell me about the ceremonies tomorrow, Mother told me something about the bloodrose. I am curious"

The Prince asked, his curiosity was written on his face as he looked back towards the King.

"Ah. It's an ancient ceremony. Any person who is to marry the seven kingdom's throne shall hold the bloodrose in their hand before the vows"

The king replied simply but got worried when he saw Prince turning a little tense in his hold as he proceeded to ask his questions.

"What happens when they do hold it?"

The Prince asked, as a small pout formed on his face that the King wanted to kiss but did not as he sensed his discomfort.

"It is said to glow in the hands if they are fit to rule the seven kingdoms"

The Prince suddenly turned stiff as he heard that, his face contracting into one of displeasure, something was bothering him.

"And what happens if someone is not fit...to rule"

The Prince's voice becoming small, a deflated tone.

"It is said to bleed through the hands if not honest to the throne."

He replied and waited for the Prince to say or ask something but he went silent. The King brought him a little closer and lifted the hand which were on Prince's waist and turned his face towards himself.