part 9

Lighting clashed and sparks flew all around as a giant force of wind pushed everyone away. Wind howled loudly like a banshee and the earth under them rumbled like a hungry giant. The ground cracked and started to pulverize beneath the girl and the man, turning into sand. The snow melted and was tossed around in the wind. Trees were ripped from the ground and thrown hundreds of feet.

The sleeves of the mans shirt ripped as did his pant legs. The girls tattered dress plastered itself against her. 

He growled out and braced his hands and dug his heels into the (now) sand. 

Her tiny fingers clenched and twitched and her toes curled. Her hair whipped around her in spiraling tendrils and her ears flapped. Her eyes were terrified but determined. She wasn't going to let anyone else get hurt. Especially not the nice black haired man.

Her eyes hardened and she gritted her teeth as she sank her feet deeper into the sand and used more power. The wind and the shaking grew stronger. The light of the lightning emanating from her became brighter, her veins lit up with electricity and her skin started to burn and smoke. 

The light shaped in a Lichtenberg pattern starting from her tiny fingertips and crawling up her forearms and disappearing past her shoulder blades. Her lightning started to push back his, just the slightest bit; but that's all she needed, that small bit of push. The sky grumbled and cracked as it filled with darkness and lightning shot across it to meet where the red and blue made purple.

The man's feet slipped and he grunted before shouting, "ΔΕΝ ΚΕΡΔΙΣΕΤΕ!!! είμαι δυνατότερος!!" (YOU DO NOT WIN!!! I AM STRONGER!!)

"όχι πια, είμαι πιο δυνατός τώρα.  δεν με κρατάς πια." (Not anymore, I am stronger now. You are not holding me anymore.)

"είμαι ελεύθερος..." (I am free...) She let out a soft smile, her face brightening up like the sun but her eyes were sad and full of wisdom, like she had seen too much, had felt too much. It was almost as if she had given up with all the knowledge in her head. 

The power coming form her small tiny body tripled and the mans electricity was pushed back into him with so much force it was like having Mt. Everest dropped on top of you. The blue electricity encased him, seeping into his skin and singeing his blood. He stumbled back and let out a horrendous, blood-curdling scream. His body shook like a fish that just got dragged out of the water, flopping and bashing around  crazily.

He let out a choked sound as his entire body seized up, his hair on end and his clothes burned. Smoke came off of the fabrics covering his body and burned into his skin. his flesh started to melt together and blister, Lichtenberg scars burned into him.

The light was so bright it was blinding. And the power, it was unlike anything anyone has ever felt; especially from a four year old child who just got her quirk.

Just what can she do with such a powerful quirk?

The light started to die down, the power dwindling and the ground stopped shaking. The sky started to clear up and once the electricity retreated back into the girls body they could see what was left of the man.

WARNING!!! DESCRIPTIVE GORE!!!

He was lying on the ground, his clothes burned and melted into his skin and Lichtenberg scars were covering his entire body. His hair was standing on end and his hands were raw and bleeding. His body was shaking and convulsing and his mouth was foaming while his eyes were rolled all the way back. The whites of them were stained red and blood ran down his cheeks.

His eyes looked sunk in and slightly melted, causing them to look like melted wax.

End of descriptive gore

All the heroes were staring in awe, the man that none of them had been able to defeat was just taken down by this small child with enormous power even though she just got it. Just how strong is this girl?!

Her hair fell down to pool around her shoulders and drip down her back and her ears drooped down in exhaustion. Her eyes lidded and she stumbled a little before catching herself. She turned her head and looked at the dark hair hero before walking up to him. 

He looked up at her from his spot on the ground, his expression wide eyed and slack jawed. She looked at him and then smiled. Her smile was so bright it was almost blinding. Then she collapsed against him.

Hey so here's another chapter. Enjoy.

~Author-san