Part 2

The hero walked out of the house, the little girl on his hip. The roses moving out of his way once more. The little girl looked around at all the people looking at her, their eyes wide and unbelieving. She whimpered and buried her face into the hero's chest.

He lifted his arm and gently placed it on the back of her head, soothing her.

"Aizawa, is SHE what the power was?" Said the tall, blond hero known as All Might.

"Yes." Aizawa deadpanned.

The little girl looked at the blond hero and gave him a big smile, showing her little fangs. She reached her hand out and it sparked with the blue electricity. Everyone was staring in awe at the small little girl.

They had no idea what could cause the insane power but they sure as hell didn't expect it to be a four year old child.

All Might looked at the little girl with his great big smile and started to speak to her.

"Hello little girl! Can you speak?" His loud booming voice scared her. Her eyes started to water again and she pulled back into Aizawa.

Aizawa glared at the loud smiling hero and started to comfort the little girl. Her little head lifted and she saw something that made her eyes widen. she jumped from the hero's arms and started to run as fast as she can, which was pretty fast considering shes only four.

Everyone's eyes widened until they realized what she was doing.

She ran to a huge dog, or so that's what they thought at first. It was a white wolf. Big, like the size of a canis lupus familiaris, otherwise known as the Great Dane. She gently pet it as it nuzzled her face. In its mouth was a dead carcass of a bunny.

She giggled and spoke softly to the wolf, "Hullo, Haha ōkami." (mother wolf)

The wolf just plopped the dead rabbit in front of her on the ground. Then she nuzzled the little girls face, licking it gently.

Everyone watched, surprised a wild wolf would care for a little human child. The wolf looked at everyone else then growled at them. She got in a protective stance in front of the girl. The little girl just pet her head softly and took the rabbit carcass.

She lifted it up to her mouth and sunk her little fangs into its limp body, sucking the blood out. Everyone watched in what was both horror and amusement.

Once the bunny was drained she gave the meat to the wolf, who took it. The wolf then set it down on the snow and started to eat it. The little girl just smiled at the wolf and pet its soft white fur.

Aizawa took a hesitant step towards the girl, causing the wolf to growl loudly. The little girl turned to the wolf and looked in its eyes, almost as if she was communicating to it.

She then nodded her head to the wolf and hugged it around its neck. She turned to the hero and took a soft step towards him.

She was hesitant and eyed him like he was a tiger and was ready to run if he made any sudden moves. Her eyes reminded him of a cat or a snake, watching him. 

He gave her a small smile.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this but it wont really affect me if you dont. If you dont like, leave. If you do, drop a vote, comment, and follow me. Though you dont have to do any of this. Have a good day, night, afternoon, whatever.

-

Author-san