REMI!? (its not what it seems)

John-

><

WHat is she doing

I see her walking towards me in a very- interesting way. She grabs my tie and looks up at me, while crossing her arm across her chest.

"So John, hows your first day~?" She asks this in a very not normal tone. I sort of have no idea whats going on... so i just act oblivious.

"Umm its good its good, you saw, but I almost got into a fight with Arlo. But I have a few friends. Like elaine and a few kids from my homeroom."

"But John-How do,feel~?"

"Uh, I feel good?"

She forces her body on to mine

"How about now? Any different?"

"Uh yea, um really awkward and uncomfy."

.
.
.

"Ok, you passed."

=---------------------------------------------------------------=
                            Time skip

"So your telling me you do that to every  transfer student? And you're doing it becuase you have a responsibility as a Royla to make sure each student is safe?"

"Yes-if a student is forceful- depending on the what the student does- it will get them thrown out. Because most of the male students are stronger than the female students, we just have to be sure. And vice versa with the females. "

"Ok makes sense, but um yea, lets forget this."

We walk out of the classroom and head to 2nd Block which is Algebra II. As were walking we see a student gettiung beat up by a different one. I'm about to step in, but Remi steps in first and listens to both sides of the story and decides what to do.

"Remi, break it up and come back. I have an idea about something."

"Ok," she skips happily to where I am."what is it."

"he- I was thinking about a club. But isn't there a rule that needs you to run club ideas by a Royal first to get approved?"

"Yea what were you thinking. I mean you could run it by me or become a Royal yourself, I saw you about to fight against Arlo, you could probably dethrone him."

MONSTER

"I mean I'm not really that sort of 'dethroning' person. "

"Oh, come on! You're no funn!!" Remi says in this cute whiny voice.

I didn't want to dethrone Arlo thats why I just summoned a barrier and some disks. But why not. I already said how powerful I am, and my ability. I've changed I'm gonna do

wait- did I say cute? I said cute. oh no. This is bad. First girl I meet I'm already crushing on. fuck.

"I'll do it. I'll dethrone Arlo and start this really cool club."

she exclaimes and shouts in excitment "YES, ASSlo will finally be dethroned!"

"heh" I chuckle.

REMIIIIIIII~ pov

Ok, admitedly, I took that a bit too far. Mostly we just sove the students against a wall and stare suductvly at them, but John is really hot and I'm slightly dissapointed he didn't try to take advantage of me. On another note, he agreed to dethrone Arlo, so thats pretty nice. Though he seemed kind of off when I asked. I'll look into it.

AFTER ALGEBRA II

"Yo, John! I didn't know you shared this class with me?"
"Huh, yea I do. And so does that uptight purple girl. Seratonin I think her name is" he says sarcastically.

"Haha, no Seraphina I doubt she would react to you saying seratonin very well. Though she could use some."

"What was that. Are you two mocking me?" Seraphina states in a deadly tone.

Eek-
"Ah- S-Seraphina, nono wewould never"

The world is greyscaled and I can't move, however John, who somehow isn't affected by her ability just walks over to her and says,

"Seratonin? whats your actual name? Seraphina I think?"

Her eyes just widen and she glowers

SLAP. SLAP SLAP SLAP SLaP
John Pov

This girl- ugh

"Seratonin? whats your actual name? Seraphina I think?" I tease

*insert the hOw DaRe YoU mOcK mE speech*

*insert the I dOnT cArE aBoUt WhAt PeOpLe ThInK oF mE speech*

She looks up at me, tears streaming from her eyes, the entire school is frozen, Remi looks terrified, I thought she was unfrozen, but apperently not. 

"Seraphina. My name is Seraphina." she manages to croak out.

I start to feel bad that I just humiliated this girl, but I'm not sure why it affects her so much. I'll just leave it be.

"Hey, look, sorry I wasn't being kind, I should've thought about your feelings. But why do you let things get to you? You're the strongest. Other peoples opinions shouldn't matter. I learned that at my old school. It taught me some very valueable lessons."

"it just, my parents put so much pressure on me to be the best, that I am the best... and I have to be. Its my responsibility as the strongest in my family."

"Strongest? In your family? If you're the strongest, why listen to those who are using you for your power. Thats how the world works. Noah fence, but those weaker than you, shouldn't control you."

I'm an idiot. Did i just use the heirarchy to help her. I hate the heirarchy, so why am I following it?

"I-I-I don't know. It just seemed like my responsibility. I've been taught to be a puppet. I just don't know how to not be one."

Thats sad. I feel bad.

"Well how about this. Lets drop that long 'perfect girl' name. Your name is now Sera. And, lets go celebrate.... You should probably deactivate your ability too."

"Oh yea haha. But, what are we celebrating, I'm not being perfect? Why would I celebrate imperfection?"

"Becuase you deserve it. Now deactivate your ability."

"ok"

Sera Pov.

I'm not sure how he managed to drag me along, it was the first time I celebrated something imperfect. He somehow managed to get me to drop my royal title. I mean, when we went out, Remi seemed very fit for the role, so I'm not concerned. Maybe that was part of it. We also talked about a club that seems very interesting that I'm hoping she and John can start as the soon-to-be Royals..heck. Arlo is gonna flip. NO. No thinking about others opinions. If he has a problem, he can go suck Holdens dick....
He probably already does...

Elaine pov.

I'm gonna do it. John is perfect. He insulted Seraphina but somehow became friends too. He is going to dethrone Arlo for King. He and Remi are starting a Club! He is too perfect. Tomorrow I'm going to tell him I like him. I hope he likes me too.

writer pov.
im sorry elaine but no.