eight

in the middle of their gathering, sunoo's heart rate monitor started beeping like crazy.

————————————————————

they all looked to geonu. "get the doctor." daniel and taki ran stright out of the room.

   jungwon almost shed some tears as ni-ki pat his head in reassurance.

   "fck.. kim sunoo please stay with me oh my god," geonu started freaking out as he mumbled.

   the doctors and nurses ran into the room as they all had shocked looks on their faces. they quickly escorted sunoo out and into the surgury hallways.

   "we might have to do immediate surgery." the doctor told them all. geonu stood up in disbelief. "wait, how come? didnt he only bump his head??" geonu asked the doctor.

   "not only that but.... he has some of his own medical problems. it seems as if he hasnt been taking care of them that well lately," the doctor explained. "and this may cost lost of money."

   jungwons eyes opened wide in shock. "but.. we're broke high school students? i dont think we can afford it all..." jungwon scratched his head as he stressed over it. they all sighed.

   the doctor sighed. "i have never done this before." he started rethinking his decision.

   "but i'll let you guys pass, okay? i'll pay for all the expenses and stuff. and you did only meet him today, right? so you must not know any of his family personally..." he asked them. they all nodded their heads.

   the doctor then heaved another sigh. "you guys can all rest here, okay? this might take the rest of the night, unless you wanna go home." he told them. of course, they all decided they would stay. they werent doing much, it was the weekend after all.

a couple hours passed as they were all pretty bored. being the rather chaotic high school kids they are, they decided they would go to the kids area since it had a pretty nice area to hang out in anyways.

jungwon had fell asleep in geonu's lap, as geonu read the magazine. meanwhile taki and daniel were teasing with each other, also occasionally playing with any of the kids who came into contact with them. however, ni-ki just looked out of the window with worry.

he for some reason just could not stop thinking about sunoo. all he did for some time was pray that he was alright.

he scoffed. "you don't even have all the money to pay for this, what are you gonna do about this, young man????!!!!"

taki playfully yelled at daniel because he unfortunately didn't have the money to pay for his groceries at the checkout. daniel couldnt help but start laughing.

"what are we even doing here?" daniel asked as he exited the big grocery play house, and lay in the rug to look through the clear roof. he looked at the dark blue sky, full of thousands of sparkly, shining stars. "what do you mean?" taki asked as he lay next to him.

"what do i mean?" daniel scoffed. "a 15 and 14 year old, playing inside a hospital grocery store that isnt even real." daniel chuckled.

now that taki thought about it, it was quite abnormal to see a 15 and 16 year old playing inside a hospital grocery store... or maybe theyve just never seen it before.

"i mean, this is who we really are i guess. and we cannot change that so quickly." daniel nodded in agreement with him.

"well..." taki trailed of. daniel replied with a "hmm?". "....wanna continue?" taki looked over at the younger boy.

"i thought you'd never asked!!!" he said as they both ran up and back to the grocery store.

geonu overheard their conversation, as he looked up at them and smiled. he could probably be playing with them if it werent for jungwon being so tired now.

just as he thought that, jungwon quickly sat up. "you okay?" geonu asked. jungwon looked back at him, with his eyes half opened.

geonu could see how tired he still was. "yeahhh i am. but im awake~~" jungwon let out as he got up and started to stretch.

he sat down next to geonu, as he tilted his head in confusion. he was looking just over geonu's shoulder, as he pointed. geonu looked to where he was pointing, as he started to laugh.

"what are they doing.." jungwon asked. "playing grocery store of something." geonu replied as he smiled to the younger boys.

jungwon scoffed. "weird." it was silent for a moment. "well yeah, i guess im gonna go join them, bye!" jungwon sudden said waved as he jumped up and over to the two boys.

geonu laughed. he watched them for a couple seconds and looked over to ni-ki. he was sitting straight across from him, but sulking at the floor infront of him.

"ni-ki!!" he called out. ni-ki snapped out of his trance and looked up at the oldest. "hmm?" he asked as he raised his eyebrows. geonu gestured for him to come and sit next to him.

ni-ki sighed and put up an okay sign.

"whats up?" ni-ki asked. "nothing, you just seemed pretty lonely over there by yourself." ni-ki laughed a little. "i kinda was. im just a little bit worried about sunoo though." ni-ki told him.

geonu smiled and pat his back. "dont worry, im sure he'll come back soon enough." ni-ki nodded. "yes, i hope." ni-ki looked to the other boys, who seemed to be having a lot of fun.

   he then looked at geonu, then back to the boys. geonu, the boys, geonu, the boys. geonu finally got the hint that he was wondering if they could both go over there together.

   "ohhh" geonu let out. he nodded and they both jogged over there together.

   taki smiled. "look who has finally come!!" his microphone echoed. "wait where'd you even get that from-" ni-ki asked him. "i do have my ways!" taki winked and chuckled. "are you two ready to join?!" he held the mic up to ni-ki and geonu. "y-yeah..." they told him.

   they clapped. "great!!!" taki stood up. "let the show begin!!" he spun around a clapped again.

   after the "show" was over, they all began to feel tired. they checked the time. "4 am?!" daniel asked frantically. "that was pretty fun for it to go on this long then." jungwon shrugged his shoulders as the rest of them agreed.

   "okay boys, to the couch." geonu yawned as they all took their belongings, and finally ended their crazy night off by resting on the couch.

————————————————————

A/N :
thank you all so much for almost 5k reads !! i means the world to me ehehe :3 ill continue to try to write and publish as much as i can <3 i love you all , thank you once again !!!! ^__^