nine

they all took their belongings, and finally ended their crazy night off by resting on the couch.

————————————————————

the bright sun awoke all the boys, as the sun had shone in their faces. they saw the doctor come over to them. "great!! just in time." they all wiped their eyes and stretched, and then remembered where they were.

"hows he doing??" ni-ki asked the doctor as he bolted up from his position. the doctor smiled. "great news, the surgery was very successful!!" they were all euphotic, as they heard the news.

"and good news number two, he'll probably have to stay here for a week or two, but he'll be discharged by then!!" the doctor clapped. they all clapped as well. "other than those news, you guys can go home." they nodded.

"well, we'll be off." geonu, jungwon and daniel waved goodbye to ni-ki and taki. they waved back to them.

"take care, okay?? drink water, eat all of your meals. also take a shower and brush your teeth when you guys get back home, please!! bye we'll see you on monday!! we love youuuuu-" geonu and daniel laughed at jungwon's shouting as he was basically their mother figure.

   the two boys walked away.

"uh- too far?" he sighed, then smiled at them again. "WE LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!! sorry that i wont be able to come over today~~" he shouted. "its no big deal!!" ni-ki shouted as taki and him made a big heart together while waving with their other free hand. jungwon finally turned around and jogged to the two boys ahead of him.

taki and ni-ki laughed together as they walked back to their apartment dorm — their parents had sent them a bit too much money since they thought they'd run out of it in no time, causing them to have enough to buy a dorm together — as they talked about all the things that had happened the previous day.

"i hope sunoo's doing okay." taki suddenly said through their comfy silence. "same, he shouldve told us he had health problems... then we couldve been more careful," ni-ki sighed. "yeah, but its not our fault." taki said. ni-ki looked at him, as if trying to ask him "what do you mean its not our fault?"

"its that stupid dance dance revolution platform thing that made you slip, so dont blame yourself." taki pat his back.

when they finally got back to their apartment, they did just as jungwon said. to be honest, he was also kinda worried that two 15 year olds were living all by themselves, so he cared for them a much as he could.

on regular school and week days, he would usually come over ( most times with the others ) to give them food, or to simply just check up on them to see if they were okay, even if he did see them hours before.

   and to the both of them, he really did feel as if he were apart of their own family. taki loved bear hugs, and he said jungwons felt exactly how his mothers bear hugs were. </3

   ni-ki really loved dumplings and sushi as they all knew , and jungwon only learned how to make them for ni-ki :] .

after taking a shower and doing most of the stuff jungwon told them to , ni-ki decided to prepare them some of the tteokbokki they had bought the other day while taki took a shower.

   they were never ones with such cooking skills, so of course this was basically their only way to go.

   ni-ki took the two tteokbokki containers out of the microwave, as taki came out of the shwoer singing fake love by bts. ni-ki just laughed.

   "whatre you laughing about?!" taki scolded him. "your singing is just funny." ni-ki giggled as he told him.

   "hey, dont make fun of your senpai!!" taki looked a bit angry. "you're not even CLOSE to my senpai. and we're in the same grade too?" ni-ki corrected the shorter boy.

   taki huffed. "please let me have my moment." taki got on his knees and pleaded. ni-ki sighed. "your moment better be over soon or your tteokbokki will be going cold."

   taki's head shot up as he ran over to the younger with the food. "you're right!"

   after finishing their food, they returned to their separate rooms. ni-ki lay down as he looked up at his white ceiling. it was plain, but better to look at. cause at night, the light of the moon and his curtains combined, would make it a purplish color, which was quite comforting.

while thinking of random things, suddenly the thought of sunoo came again. why couldn't he stop thinking of him?

ni-ki slapped himself in the face. "stop thinking of himmm..." ni-ki dragged on as he messed up his hair. he sighed. then huffed.

he turned so his back faced the wall, as he looked at the other side of the room. taki's room was on the other side, which he didnt mind too much because sharing the same room with his friend would probably be more of a hussle than it already was living with him.

after thinking about some stuff for a while, he enventually drifted off into a deep sleep.

————————————————————

A/N :
okay this one's shorter than all my other chapters i think so pls forgive me </3 + i hope you all have a great weekend !! ilysm :3 ☆