five ( pt. 1 )

and with his reassuring smile , big yet very bright , sunoo told them , "i think im really gonna like spending time with you guys."

————————————————————

   the boys were finally let out of school , after chilling there and having fun conversations.

but unfortunately , hanbin was busy with all of his school clubs , which meant he couldnt come with them today. "maybe next time!" hanbin told them with a reassuring smile.

they all knew , expect for sunoo of course , that hanbin was stressed by all the work this year and felt too much pressure from this to hang out anymore. they all just shrugged it off as they knew it was probably hard to work this year as a senior , and continued their plans.

   they decided they would have some fun today , since it was a friday after all. they then brainstormed up a couple places , and after that , they all had the times of their lives.

————————————————————

건서누냥타키니엘 ' s HANGOUT LIST !

[ geon-seonu-nyang-ta-ki-niel — its just all of their names combined but in age order lolol ]

nyang — clothes shopping !!!
sunoo — what nyang said !
geon — go to mini stall shops on the streets !! and get fishcakes hehe
taki — ^ and a dog cafe maybe !!
ni-ki — the arcade ?? or maybe the mall-
daniel — whatever yall want honestly but we should go watch the sunset after !!!!

————————————————————

they knew it wasnt much , but they decided they would have some fun anyways ^___^ !! the boys set off onto their many stops , before the day over before they knew it.

they laughed on the whole bus ride , talking about school and their grades , telling jokes and talking about some problems theyre experiencing at home and such.

   "nothing much is happening at my house , just my parents always working and such. thats why im always with ni-ki , hehe" taki told them.

   "what about you , sunoo?" taki asked the older , who's smile seemed to go down since they first met him earlier. "oh , me?" he asked.

   "well , im sort of having a hard time. my 'step-mom' and my dad are fighting ... i honestly wish my old mom came back but what can i do about that , i dont even know where she disappeared to after my father and her had a huge fight a couple years ago," sunoo shrugged his shoulders.

   "my dad also became an absusive drunk whenever he drinks , but its whatever i guess since i always lock my door. but he did try to break in once ... luckily my sister came and stopped him but yeah , thats all." he said.

"it sounds like a hard thing to handle , but i understand if you dont need our help!" geonu gave the boy a reassuring smile. sunoo smiled back , as they arrived at their very first stop , which was : the mall , in a big plaza.

the boys all wowed as they got off of the huge vehicle. "whoa-" jungwon exclaimed. "this is a pretty big place." he looked around at all the stores , and the rather big mall placed right at the center of the plaza. " i didnt expect it to be this big at all-" daniel told them.

   "we didnt either.." sunoo said. "well , what're we waiting for? lets head inside before we waste more of our time here staring at the place!!" geonu told them as he ran to the mall.

   "LAST ONE THERE'S A ROTTEN EGG!!" taki shouted as they all ran off to the mall.

   lets just say ... taki didnt get close to first.

   rather he got the last place , which he wasnt happy of. "well maybe if you didnt shout that then you couldve been first but ..." ni-ki looked at them all as he bragged about being the first place. "you werent !!" he told the older.

   taki huffed. "lets just go inside , whatever."

   they split up into groups of three , thinking they were all trusted to be apart from one another. "alright , ill go with jungwon , you guys can decided yourselves!!" geonu exclamined.

   he looked at the time. 3:45 PM. "lets meet back here at ... 5:00-5:30 PM alright?" geonu made sure they all shook their heads. "okay," he cleared his throat. "well , were off now!!"

   they waved the oldest goodbye , as him and jungwon left off to some other store.

   taki looked at sunoo and ni-ki , then smirked. "dani , ur with me , lets go!!!!!" taki told the tallest but youngest in the group. "wait , but-" taki interrupted him and started speed walking away , as taki said "NO , ur with me come on!"

   that left sunoo and ni-ki alone. sunoo shyly smiled as he saw what taki did. he turned to ni-ki , who was slightly confused , but shook it off.

   "so , what do you wanna do?" ni-ki asked. an idea clicked in sunoo's mind. "how about we get matching plushies??" sunoo asked ni-ki. "unless its too early for that.." he said unsurely.

   ni-ki laughed. "nope , thats fine. where are we going then?" ni-ki asked once more. "lets see ..." he said snooping around a bit. after a couple seconds , he found the sanrio store.

   he grabbed ni-ki's hand , as he felt the warmth of ni-ki's hand touch his cold ones. "jesus , your hands are warm!!" sunoo almost shouted. "... jesus , your hands are cold!!" ni-ki replied back with a small smirk. sunoo rolled his eyes as he smiled again and dragged the younger to the store a couple stores down.

   when they got into the store , they continued to hold hands. sunoo swore the female cashier looked at ni-ki like she was looking at the love of her life. ni-ki saw , and smiled at her a tiny bit. she looked like she had just melted into a gooey puddle. disgusting. sunoo thought.

   he then dragged ni-ki , again , to the aisle with the plushies. "which one do you want?" sunoo asked. "ooooh , maybe i could get kuromi wnd you could get melody? we're sort of like them dont you think??" ni-ki asked.

   sunoo blushed a little bit. "yes!! definitely!! we are them , hehe" sunoo replied as they grabbed their individual characters.

sunoo smiled at him , not until he saw the cashier woman , looking at ni-ki and peeking out from the side of the aisle shelf.

————————————————————

A/N :
i am SOSO sorry for the late update yall :[ i didnt have the time to finish this chapter oopsies but heheheh <3 im back !! hello :D anyways , this chapter was quite fun to make :3 i really enjoyed it , but !! i hope you have an amazing rest of your day / night wherever you are , i love you so much and ill try to publish chapter five pt 2 as soon as i can ^___^ !! %