this wacky game I've playing

THE BEGINNING

ok so it started out on a Sunday, my friend decided that he wanted to put me through a nostalgia trip. He sent me this vocaloid video from back in 2017 that I came across when i was 11 ( i am BIG 1 4 now), so I watched it and yeah, big cringe I felt indeedo. I told him that I actually haven't seen much of that specific "vocaloid character", especially now since I am no long into anime stuff. He sent me a cryptic laughing message and our conversation ended.

A long while later, on Sunday AGAIN, he informs me about a game that I've never heard of before. He tells me he wants to see me react to it, as in, reacting to a silent commentary of the game so I don't actually have to buy (because I'm broke). I wasn't so sure, I don't like anime games, the only anime game I can sort of deal with is Pokemon. But, I decided to look it up and see what's poppin.

At this point, I was talking to another one of my friends, basically doing the usual which is something like "yoo, Chris is being weird again OOF-" or I don't know. Ok well, Chris, told me to react to "Danganronpa v3" so I look it up, took a screenshot and sent to my buddy boy. THAN I decided to watch the trailer for it, and also sent it to the brother. At this point, it was Monday and I had guitar lessons that needed to go to. Practically the entire time I had this game on my mind and eventually went "yeah, I've gotta react to this".

It was after 6 when we got home, that night we had to get take out because there wasn't anything planned. The first thing I did was text Chris "I accept your change}:)" and then I questioned "why the the 3rd game specifically?". I wasn't sure if my zero% knowledge on the first two games would effect anything, and then WHY? He just said something like "you'll see", so this made me nervous. Hours later, somewhere around 10, Chris, coming out the prawl was like "yo, watch out for checkered pattern guy" ...... what the hell? And oh boy I looked up this creature online, took another screenshot and sent it to the friendo. She said he looking like a chef and that was PERFECT. And till then, that has always been his name, CHEF.

About 30 minutes later, I was getting my filming stuff set up. I told my mom that it would probably be a while and that I'll go straight to bed after I finish. I wasn't too prepared, I had nothing to sit my microphone on, so I had to hold which messed up the audio in some areas. But meh, I shall deal with it.
I HAD GOOD TIME WOOO-
https://youtu.be/lTS8oTOGHd0 <- the first part

Imma talk about each character in the next chapter
(Keep in mind, I still haven't finished the game)